Just ordered my turkey from Goldbelly

Teddy kgb

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are their expiration dates put on there for then, Merlin? So you throw it away and buy another?

It’s actually a best before date on most food products and is used by the merchandisers for quality control and yes it does encourage consumers to either eat the product or throw away

Most dry goods and can products are can be used years after their best before date but I would not recommend it

Expired meats/dairy products that’s a whole different story

It’s actually a best before date on most food products and is used by the merchandisers for quality control and yes it does encourage consumers to either eat the product or throw away

Most dry goods and can products are can be used years after their best before date but I would not recommend it

Expired meats/dairy products that’s a whole different story

Bingo Dingo. A 2 year old box of dried stuffing is fresh as a dewy meadow on a spring morning. I'm salivating just thinking about how tasty it will be later in the week! :dancing

Bingo Dingo. A 2 year old box of dried stuffing is fresh as a dewy meadow on a spring morning. I'm salivating just thinking about how tasty it will be later in the week! :dancing

Cooked my turkey, along with my stuffing that expired in 2017, instant potatoes, and a steam bag of broccoli and cauliflower, everything turned out perfectly and was simply delicious.

The cat liked the turkey too, although I gave him some of the organ meat that they stuff in the turkey and he wouldn't touch it.

Cooked my turkey, along with my stuffing that expired in 2017, instant potatoes, and a steam bag of broccoli and cauliflower, everything turned out perfectly and was simply delicious.

The cat liked the turkey too, although I gave him some of the organ meat that they stuff in the turkey and he wouldn't touch it.

Be sure to post this in the POVERTY thread where it belongs

Think I’d go with Kingers Boston market meal over yours.