TGF NFL/College Pick 7 Contest - WEEK 13

Sharp Square

Did you ever think that maybe no one was there to change the lines overnight? But the line was the same for over 5 hours.

I really only took those games because they were picks on the Inside College football show. I taped it last night as watchedd it at midnight. Of course those guys will probably lose, but their explanations of the game convinced me

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try 100% chance it was -26.5

Why dont you ever just check out the line moves at book before you make a comment? Last time it was betmania and this time they mirror pinnacle

HRWager uses BetMania and BetMania uses Pinnacle. It is too bad BetMania is not feeding SBR Odds or we could confirm this.

So this story says you posted a line 1-point off at 3 AM when nobody was looking and then got up at 7 a.m. to check to see if it was still there and it was even when every book was at 27.5 and eventually went to 28 and still have not gotten back to 26.5? That turd don't float. I would kick your ass right out of this contest.

Again with your betmania bullshit. It was ALREADY PROVEN that the lines were not the same earlier in this contest. I DO NOT USE BETMANIA, i take the lines off of the hrwager site

That did not prove anything other than HRWager uses BetMania lines for its line history. Somehow all your questionable lines come in the early AM hours.

I’m not one to say anything but I saw a Thanksgiving game where he posted a bad line. I was at HRW same time as him and he posted a bad line a minute before I posted and I was in HRW for 10 minutes and line never changed. We posted same game a minute apart and he put a bad line in. I wouldn’t of said anything but he must be doing it every week!!

Washington Huskies -5

'o