Kareem Hunt done?

Choslamshe

Lol hope you like dying!

I sent a curse to you, and since I retracted the one I sent to Yanks and restrained myself from sending the one I prepared for Kinger, this one is coming with full Muncher Voodoo.

You should be done in the next few months, Next year you get bad news. Sorry.

If ur dark magic is so powerful why not use it to get rich?

It would never happen, but it would be nice to see his teammates(along with those on other teams) stand up for him and refuse to play. Demand that he receive due process, that he's innocent until proven guilty of a crime, they've known about this incident for a long time, this video changes nothing.

doesn't work that way, I only hurt those who are evil and try to hurt me

Different spells, different energies, different ingredients

I have not reached that chapter of the fucking book, OK? 

Slow down here Rocky.  

Don't take this as a shot on you.  I'm just trying to understand.  

Your stance is noble and I completely agree with your crusade against evil.  

But you have gone on record being against Satanism and all that.  But to be honest, these spells and shit you speak of sound exactly along those lines.

What's the difference with the witchcraft shit?  Just trying to understand since I'm ignorant to that world..

It would never happen, but it would be nice to see his teammates(along with those on other teams) stand up for him and refuse to play. Demand that he receive due process, that he's innocent until proven guilty of a crime, they've known about this incident for a long time, this video changes nothing.

The Tigers tried that in support of Ty Cobb in 1912. Manager was forced to recruit a bunch of semi-pros to replace them, lost the game 24-2.

thats crazy just watched the police interview the broke bitch and k. hunt friends tell diffrent stories but both saying she was a broke bitch with no money didnt want to fuck so they kicked her out still didnt want to leave waited by the door damn shame they should of tackled him to stop him from doing something so stupid.