Name your favorite fast food items

Brock Landers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been years since I had one. Or two. I remember them being greasy and tasty but hard to get past the “meat” they put in those.

Same always thought of those as absolute bottom of the barrel garbage.

Friends and I would go to jack in the crack drunk at night in high school since it was the only fast food place open late. I was always a fan of the bacon cheddar patato wedges instead of the greasy tacos

Bunch of slobs at TGF. Never even heard of half the places Brock mentioned. Guy must travel just to try fast food

PO check in

There is no bad fast food.

Use around 12 coupon books a week to feed my family. We usually eat fast food 2 or 3 meals a day. I mean who doesn’t when it’s so cheap and good?? I have coupon books available for others who also enjoy fast food.

-POS69

Same always thought of those as absolute bottom of the barrel garbage.

Friends and I would go to jack in the crack drunk at night in high school since it was the only fast food place open late. I was always a fan of the bacon cheddar patato wedges instead of the greasy tacos

Mr. Health Nut doesn't treat himself to any grease. 

Pfft. TGF's food snob  :lol

• 2 months later...

The bad deal is you're contributing to the greenhouse effect.

- AOC

i couldnt care less.........if i bought my own burgers, rolls and condiments at the store it would cost me about $5.50 a meal plus i would have to cook it, clean it ect

taking out the cheese i cant see anything wrong with a Mcdonalds burger. over the years they have been pressured to get rid of suspect ingredients its now good food

ate lunch today at the local mcdonads. off the dollar menu cost me $4.63 total

740 calories

47 grams protein

thats a pretty good deal for that much protein. 100% real beef

its slow-down food. such high fat it makes you tired. still a good deal but not for ppl looking for energy..........plus weird space-age additives maybe hidden msg. always makes me tired. but good at night when laying around anyways