Who else bet $1,000 on Lomachenko to win $14?

KingRevolver

1/9 horses at all US thoroughbred tracks have won 79.09% of their races from 1/1/13 through yesterday. Blindly betting them all to win would have yielded a -14.02% ROI - significantly better than the average track takeout.

Sorry, it's whatever number I said, when I pull a number out of my ass, it's spot on. :laugh

i dont give a shit about horse racing , except for an occasional bet on a triple crown race, it's been decades since i bet the pony's, what's the point of these stupid questions? if I think that guy was an idiot for betting 1k to win 14 bucks, and you think he's a genius, that's ok, opinions are like assholes.

Sorry, it's whatever number I said, when I pull a number out of my ass, it's spot on. :laugh

i dont give a shit about horse racing , except for an occasional bet on a triple crown race, it's been decades since i bet the pony's, what's the point of these stupid questions? if I think that guy was an idiot for betting 1k to win 14 bucks, and you think he's a genius, that's ok, opinions are like assholes.

Retard alert.

Math isn't an opinion. It's either wrong or right.

You made up a number on a topic that YOU brought up because you have no idea what you're talking about and are incapable of doing the math necessary to get the correct answer (i.e. not an opinion).

That's clearly the dumbass.

I have no interest in horseracing, or your silly questions, and since the odds on the lovachink fight(a singular event)t have no connection to any other fight that's ever occurred in history, there are no mathematical calculations that can tell which is the correct side to bet.

It's good talking to you though, I'm learning quite a bit. :jerk

Right. Zero math involved. The odds are pulled out of thin air the same as yours as if neither fighter has fought before.

Stay stupid.

Ok, I buy it the oddsmakers did the math and came up with exactly -7000...wow, what are the odds of that?

I'm sure you are really smart though, that's why you're wasting your time arguing with me on a wed afternoon. :laugh

You've admittedly lost $100k-$200k gambling but think you know what you're talking about. Pretty much the same boat as Brock Landers. Well done. You've got it all figured out.

A drop in the bucket mboy, I've never claimed to be a winning gambler, I'm smarter than most, but still a loser. I was like you when I was younger, I would try to correct people, show them that i was right, etc. Decades later you'll realize that it's not worth arguing about, you'll never make people smarter and they'll never listen anyway.

Anymore tips on how to bet 1-9 shots?