King Kolzig. Tell us a story.

Sol Diabler

nothing really comes to mind.maybe back when the bruins won the cup and the gov was really after me. i convinced my mother that i had to leave the country. it was an exhausting time i remember how much it drained me. the gov doesnt let guys like me leave however. they are scared guys like me will get bitter and join anti-us groups abroad. so they gave me nasty sleep deprivation. i was only allowed 3 hours of sleep a night. every single night i would be awaken no matter what i took (trazadone, nyquil, xanax ect). it was unbelievable. plus if i would go to the store ppl would follow me saying things like "i dont know steve it would suck to have permanent jetlag over there" on fake cell phone calls.

but i decided to go anyways cause i figured the "pulse" that was awakening me (google heath ledger sleep deprivation illuminati) was coming from cell phone towers. and if i got into mexico then i would be out of reach.....so we crossed into tijuana but it still continued. at that point i realized for sure it was an rfid chip and that it was coming from satellite and i would never be ablel to get away. so i got online and communicated to them that i would return home and wouldnt you know that night i slept like a baby and did every night since.