MEATMAN IS THE WORST

easygoer

His latest brainstorm. "payafteryouwin.com" all one word. :smiley-laughing001:Pay juice when you lose. Pay juice when you win. He must think we're all fukin stupid or something. Especially with his stellar record. :tard

The lads here @TGF aren't stupid but he obviously has suckers/victims sending him cash for his shit plays.

He is a snake oil salesman, and apparently there is still a sucker born every minute.

His latest brainstorm. "payafteryouwin.com" all one word. :smiley-laughing001:Pay juice when you lose. Pay juice when you win. He must think we're all fukin stupid or something. Especially with his stellar record. :tard

It's actually a good business model for a tout website.The only business these websites get is from squares anyway so only squares are fooled by the concept. It appeals to them because if a pick he gives out wins they feel like they got something for free. If it loses they just justify the idea in their head that the game is rigged and nobody can win anyway. But if the pick wins the square gambler greed then kicks in and it's over for them because they keep paying him for further picks.

He created a ghost and thought no one would figure it out despite these brilliant posts.

Why is meatie banned right now?

I saw at Peeps he tried to join EOG again under the name Meatandpotatoes which was unapproved and immediately banned.

The guy who knows most about this is Meat.

Why is he still banned now that KR is gone?

KingRevolver should be banned for life because he banned other poster just because he could which was not right(he banned meatie for 2 years befire he left).

Meat posts some good stuff around here. Better than 95% of the posters.

You started a thing called juice free where gamblers were stiffed, but you never lost a dime,

Show me a thread where the guy has ever stiffed or stole posters money? Maybe it nice to read a guy who is not going to try and scam you?

I already told you.

Meatman is a good looking guy. I am not.

Meatman has a big cock. Not me.

Meatman has money. I am broke.

Meatman knows a lot of rich people. I do not.

Meatman bangs girls half his age. I forgot what pussy was.

I only wish I was Meatman, but sadly there is only one(1).

One(1). I wonder who posts that way.

Oh, and posting all of his awful picks, claiming he "saw them at peeps."

and finally, this gem:

You are a grown man with 2 chilldren and you are on a message board pretending to be another poster?

• 2 years later...