This guy says hes 27-0 in the Bowls

Teddy kgb

Most of you are familiar with the article Dave wrote ten years ago. I started to notice that in big games,championship games,where both teams had everything on the line,if you picked the winner you won about ninety percent of the time.Not easy because you have to identify the right teams.It makes handicapping a little easier.If you think a team will win and the line is ten points or less,bet them without worrying about the points.If they win,you win.I personally will not take an underdog unless i think they can win the game outright.This year there has been twenty seven games that are ten points or less.I threw out Brigham Young,Clemson,Alabam and Georgia. Washington State won by two and the line was two and a half. If they had won by three, the pick the winner would be 27-0 based on the opening line.king

Started on vfv

Used to be free

Then the guy started charging like &$200 a season or something.

If you read the post he’s not saying he’s 27-0

He’s playing some what if game to try to figure out how someone could have gone 27-0

I’m sure someone on vfv forums is tracking how the toilet paper system actually fared this time

around

I paid the $200 Yikes.....the LMM was 6-1 on the bowl games with 5 to go and as usual for that site it crashed and record is now gone

The TP King is full of it, he was touting how well the NFL year was going after a 4-1-1 Sunday but I was keeping record and it was still upside down same as CFB......That said, I joined for the Bowl games

Did you not learn anything from the Prince?

Options 

icon_latest_reply.gif icon_topic_latestunread.gif
Previous TopicNext Topic icon_useroffline.png tpking  VoteUp.png
#1 Posted : 3 months ago
noavatar.gif

Dan may have only been half joking when he said i should sweep my house for recording devices.Every game the lmm liked this year, the line has moved against us.Two weeks ago Utah State was getting three,line dropped to pickem.Easternmichigan getting four, line dropped. Kentucky getting six and a half,down to fourGame after game. It doesnt seem plausible that an oddsmaker would join the lmm to get the scores and adjust the line a few points,but I have never had a season where we are getting the short end of the stick in game after game,I hope Volo isnt giving these scores to his priest,but everyone is a suspect.Lie detector tests could be a requirement for suspects.king