Excited pga is back

Banger

I've never gone to actual event. Never really had the desire. Not sure how much you can actually see

It's terrible unless if you can get in a corporate skybox, You really cant see much, if you watch them tee off you go "wow" but most of the time you cant tell where it lands, if you watch approach shots you lose the ball after the swing, so you just watch it land, watching putting is dull as can be if no one makes putts. Combine that with the fact that if it's a real tourney there are tons of people that make moving around hard.

If you've never been or get free rickets, by all means go, a regular tourney, not for me.

It's terrible unless if you can get in a corporate skybox, You really cant see much, if you watch them tee off you go "wow" but most of the time you cant tell where it lands, if you watch approach shots you lose the ball after the swing, so you just watch it land, watching putting is dull as can be if no one makes putts. Combine that with the fact that if it's a real tourney there are tons of people that make moving around hard.

If you've never been or get free rickets, by all means go, a regular tourney, not for me.

This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. It why I've never gone. Thanks for the input

It is interesting seeing the players up close, some are assholes, look like they hate being there, others are good with the fans. You can get within a few ft of them sometimes and hear what they say to their caddys's(interesting that some say nothing). I remember vividly looking up close at the back of Tom Kites neck, 30+ years of sun exposure made it look worse than leather.

I've never gone to actual event. Never really had the desire. Not sure how much you can actually see

The best if you can get a VIP pass from a sponsor. Gives you access to Clubhouse, all inclusive, breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and dinner. You can dine amongst the golfers and their families. Course vendors for drinks and frozen ice cream treats. Also other perks and gifts from vendors and sponsors.

The best if you can get a VIP pass from a sponsor. Gives you access to Clubhouse, all inclusive, breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and dinner. You can dine amongst the golfers and their families. Course vendors for drinks and frozen ice cream treats. Also other perks and gifts from vendors and sponsors.

Honestly was realistic chance if the Bridgestone was still going on.