Are there going to be SB squares? Kinger?

IAG

Yes you are basically just picking 4 squares for instance on a 100 square board. But you have no idea what numbers that you will get.

IAG, with runyourpool.com can the administrator really continue having the site autopick the numbers more than once?

I thought that on officefootballpoll.com that wasnt possible but maybe it is.

Off topic: I know that I paid last, but someone just pick my squares anywhere just hopefully not on the same line. We might run out of time to get everyone to pick if we go in order.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are basically just picking 4 squares for instance on a 100 square board. But you have no idea what numbers that you will get.

IAG, with runyourpool.com can the administrator really continue having the site autopick the numbers more than once?

I thought that on officefootballpoll.com that wasnt possible but maybe it is.

Off topic: I know that I paid last, but someone just pick my squares anywhere just hopefully not on the same line. We might run out of time to get everyone to pick if we go in order.

I wouldn’t think so, but dk. I was referring to just using a generic number randomizer when I said could just be run over and over.

PO has until today to pay or he loses the squares.[/quote

This guy is a pita with his slow pays and constant bitching when he does get in. Fuck him, I'll take the remaining squares.

Humpty Dumpty was probably at a buffet, p[lease excuse his fat sorry looking dumb ass.........I’m sure the 100 cut into his food intake the next few days. I knew he was the person holding up everyone else. Fat boy leaves skid marks in his fruit of the looms because he is to fat to wipe his whole ass completely.....

Kinger lets get the numbers up pal......

You seem to know alot of skid marks for fat people. Did you get that from your mom kid??

I sure wish that someone in your family would die or get a life altering disease. It might change your attitude a bit kid. I mean all you do is talk shit as soon as I make a post.

You seem to know alot of skid marks for fat people. Did you get that from your mom kid??

I sure wish that someone in your family would die or get a life altering disease. It might change your attitude a bit kid. I mean all you do is talk shit as soon as I make a post.

Being a fat slop isn’t a disease. Stop eating and get off your ass.

We're going to be using Runyourpool for the Squares.  I'll have you guys pick your squares in this thread, and I'll then put them into the grid.  Runyourpool will then randomly assign numbers once we fill up the squares.

If you DO NOT want to pick your squares.  Fine!  The rest of us will choose ours, and you can be stuck with whatever is left.  You wanted random- that is random. 

We're going to be picking squares in the following order (number of squares bought and order of payment):  

IAG (11 squares) 

NBW (8 squares)

KR (8 squares) 

WVU (5 squares)

Deep Dish Downsouth (5 squares)

Balco (4 squares)

Deemer (4 squares)

Yanks (4 squares)
Tomorrow's Newspaper (4 squares)
Fifty (4 squares)

ChiTownJoe (4 squares)

Brayden (4 squares)

Donuts (4 squares)

Akbar (4 squares)
PO69 (4 squares)

Trytrytry (3 squares)

JD (3 squares)

Booker (2 squares)

Fairwarning (2 squares)
Banger (2 squares)
Dingo (2 squares)
Dud (2 squares)

Teddy (2 squares)

Sam Losco (1 square)
Mach (1 square)
Yanks' Dad (1 square)
RaiseThese (1 square)
Jep (1 square)

Once you pick, I will fill them in. 

IAG up first...

rI5qyv3.jpg

i will take any spot seeing as I only have 2 squares

All other people that don’t care where they get their name put should also chime in as this will speed the process

Also the person that picks should PM the next person on the list to tell them it’s their turn as Kinger isn’t always around

Also the person that picks should PM the next person on the list to tell them it’s their turn as Kinger isn’t always around

There should also be a separate thread for just the numbers because it’s going to be a pita for personal number 15 to scroll up and see what numbers have been picked with all these extra posts.

Kinger I’ll take 1, 12, 23, 34 ,45, 78, 89 and 100........

Also you need to start putting our names in the squares so every person does not have to look back and what everyone else choose...Wasn’t that bad for me since only IAG picked before me..... Kinger you are also not he clock to make you picks, WE all know you are not working today so lets get this done ASAP......

Woman ruin everything......next year let PO69 in and keep IAG out....

Tedddy this will be filled by latest tomorrow night, most guys with a few or couple squares will take any square as they have al;ready stated this in this thread........... Is AKBAR still looking to fill his board? I may buy a square if available...........