Hoops

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who just troll other posters

PASS

Most of us all talk shit to each (myself included) but have some other contributions as well. I mix it up with a few here but I’ve tried to help people who are dabbing in DFS, I contribute to the Poverty meals and vacation/food threads. I post videos and pics and talk sports too, and I play recreationally at TGF’s sponsor book HR

This fucker just hops from thread to thread non stop trolling zero contributions elsewhere but he’s mod approved :laugh

Which mod “approved” him

Boats on life support

It’s 7:30 in CT so Yanks is on beer 19

Kinger is eating something

Wonder who it was :laugh

Most of us all talk shit to each (myself included) but have some other contributions as well. I mix it up with a few here but I’ve tried to help people who are dabbing in DFS, I contribute to the Poverty meals and vacation/food threads. I post videos and pics and talk sports too, and I play recreationally at TGF’s sponsor book HR

This fucker just hops from thread to thread non stop trolling zero contributions elsewhere but he’s mod approved :laugh

Which mod “approved” him

Boats on life support

It’s 7:30 in CT so Yanks is on beer 19

Kinger is eating something

Wonder who it was :laugh

Exactly

Everyone of this pricks post is useless

Lol

Great comeback

Ding pizza ready

Dingo these SBR types aren’t the sharpest crayons in the box :pal

I’m surprised the ones that find their way here know how to spell TGF

Would love for that pussy Donk to have the balls to post here would thoroughly enjoy destroying that cousin fucker

He lurks here he was posting screen shots of Lags thread trying to discredit her at pizza land during the Beat the Prick burial that ACH masterfully executed. That was the only reason I went over there to watch those morons cry and implode

Dingo these SBR types aren’t the sharpest crayons in the box :pal

I’m surprised the ones that find their way here know how to spell TGF

Would love for that pussy Donk to have the balls to post here would thoroughly enjoy destroying that cousin fucker

He lurks here he was posting screen shots of Lags thread trying to discredit her at pizza land during the Beat the Prick burial that ACH masterfully executed. That was the only reason I went over there to watch those morons cry and implode

Anyone that tries to discredits IGGY doesn’t know her

Donk is one of the biggest narcissist on the forums and that says a lot

Anyone that tries to discredits IGGY doesn’t know her

Donk is one of the biggest narcissist on the forums and that says a lot

Yeah he’s a nut case who supports sexual predators

He made a thread talking about how cool R Kelley was because he got caught banging another underage girl or something. Said the girl was asking for it