HenryHill tracker (official)

KingKolzig

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be winning no matter what. And if I get banned here, ill just go back to that place where I met The Terminator. I don’t give a fuck lol. Bottom line is, I win no matter what. No silly chatty chat room mod decides when me and The Term’s plays get posted. We do.

sorry fella. sbr Drew said you are done over there. me and firedawg made you implode. and the same thing happened tonight. henry what are you afraid of just post your plays

WINNER

The play was VILLANOVA +1.5 to win 2 units...bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The winning simply will not stop. The Terminator is a genius. I mean he absolutely does nothing but win. This is unbelievable

The Term has said he will send me his plays “forever”. He says I’m a great guy and the world could use more people like myself and that he’s happy to provide me with his money winners forever. I’m starting to realize what this means for me, I mean this is is going to be a nicesteady cash flow

for the rest of my life. The guy is now hitting close to 90% and I’m up 81 fucking units following this guy. I love you, terminator

Get on my motherfuckin’ level, Tgf

OFFICIAL TGF RECORD: 51-10 +81 units

Sup?

What the hell is wrong with you? 

But it does

You have nothing to leverage Kinger with anymore since your debt has been paid

I just made a small despoit at a sponsor book and was allowed back. Me and Kinger cucked you at your own forum lol

Plus, I don’t care if I get banned here. The Terminator says he doesn’t want to be tracked by kolzig. He says he knows kolzig from the other forum and that he is a total Homosexual human being . He doesn’t like being associated with Non heterosexual person like kolzig in any way, and says I cant post his plays until this thread is deleted. If I do, he might stop sending me his plays. And I would never, never risk such a thing

I’m not risking 90% and 81 units for anyone or anything lol. Especially some stupid rule your Homosexual human being ass came up with

-Utah

Won another one last night, took Pouille LIVE to beat Milos and won 2 more units

Fell asleep and woke up this morning to see it won. I’m not even the least bit surprised anymore, I’ve gotten to a point where The Terminator’s plays are so automatic that I basically know they’ll win before the outcome is decided.

OFFICIAL TGF RECORD: 52-10 +83 units

Get on my level

Won another one last night, took Pouille LIVE to beat Milos and won 2 more units

Fell asleep and woke up this morning to see it won. I’m not even the least bit surprised anymore, I’ve gotten to a point where The Terminator’s plays are so automatic that I basically know they’ll win before the outcome is decided.

OFFICIAL TGF RECORD: 52-10 +83 units

Get on my level

It was nice having you back around, Johnny.  Tell the Terminator thank you for his winning plays.  

Enjoy your fiance and your sweet condo in Paradise.  We will see you back here next month.  

#PTN