SBR Brokesick Castaway Big Bully BURIED!

Hoops

This big talking SBR piece of trash, wanna be tout, with his jerk off SBR squad that calls themselves the WOLF PACK who’s been in here telling us how much he wins and his bankroll makes Sleepys looks like Brocks roll is begging for Dominoes points :laugh

Can’t make this shit up :laugh

BIG FIRE Butplug BULLY is a confirmed beggar BROKE DICK :laugh

http://i65.tinypic.com/29o4y88.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude just drop it

seriously

clown show the guy has done shit to you 

you are just piling on for the TGF mob mentality, you wanna be on Yanks snapchat this bad?

It's the forum war thing Rocky.

You say mean things to each other and it escalates.

Someone calls someone a broke dick fuck.  Then it's open season.  

If you don't like mean things said about you, don't say mean things to someone else. 

Go above the fray.  Like me.   :cigar

Yikes POWDER the big shot tout is begging for pizza points now?

Sad

It’s par for the course, the loudmouth bragging blow hards are all the same, all talk, no money, constantly losing their ass. He’s just like Hank and Brock :laugh

I guess when you fill out your PRO app you have to pledge to help fellow PRO brokesicks with pizza points during times of brokedickness :laugh

Guy comes here and spams this forum

Fuck him

:bulb

Rockets if he came in here cool it would have been fine, this moron rolled in here to straight up troll us all and he was bragging how he was a top notch gambler and bet more per game than anyone here obviously he’s a little off on his claims :laugh

So does 7000 points get you a 12 inch and wings or just the pie? I’m not familiar with pepperoni currency

Mods since Big Bully is “mod approved” please change his name to Big Beggar per Evades suggestion above :cheers

Hey FireDawg, what are the financial qualifications to join your esteemed betting syndicate, the Wolf Pack? :laugh