My friend resigned as Florida Secretary of State

WVU

Obviously he shouldn't resign, he should say that he's not sorry, it's called partying and having fun, and he's not ashamed of it one bit. Pandering to political correctness never succeeds, now if he didn't resign could he have been kicked out, perhaps, but that's not his problem.

I would love it if he said he wasn't sorry for partying and having fun.  Heads would explode

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was younger, kids every year wore black shoe polish or coal to look like a black person for Halloween. I don't remember anyone getting offended then. If you were going to dress as Michael Jordan or even Obama, how would you do it? Is a black mask better than paint? What is wrong with trying to look like someone? Isn't that what Halloween is about?

Duh, Isn't that the racist MAGA message?

I would love it if he said he wasn't sorry for partying and having fun.  Heads would explode

Why not do it? What's he gonna lose, he'll never get reelected anyway. Conservatives have been apologizing for far too long, it's way past time to have some guy like him stand up, look the cameras in the eye, and say "I'm not sorry, I dont care that you dont like it, I dont care that some were offended, basically fuck you".

when I was younger, kids every year wore black shoe polish or coal to look like a black person for Halloween.  I don't remember anyone getting offended then.  If you were going to dress as Michael Jordan or even Obama, how would you do it?  Is a black mask better than paint?  What is wrong with trying to look like someone?  Isn't that what Halloween is about? 

LOL. You are from West Virginia. I've seen this before.

The guy could have manned up and told the media exactly what I said earlier, he could have told the gov(descantis) to grow a pair and quit being a pussy. He could have done all of that, he didn't, other than that who cares?

He could have. The Rs could also tell the US to go F themselves in 2020. It will not be winning strategy.

He could have. The Rs could also tell the US to go F themselves in 2020. It will not be winning strategy.

Jesus man, do you really think anyone in america cares about a guy(let alone a lowly sec of state) getting drunk and dressing up 10-15 yrs ago? You dont think that and no one else does either.

Fake outrage, fake news.

Jesus man, do you really think anyone in america cares about a guy(let alone a lowly sec of state) getting drunk and dressing up 10-15 yrs ago? You dont think that and no one else does either.

Fake outrage, fake news.

Yes. The R party is in slow motion collapse. They are trying to stabilize it before it goes down hard.

Yes. The R party is in slow motion collapse. They are trying to stabilize it before it goes down hard.

Ridiculous and you know it, apologizing for nothing accomplishes less than nothing, it actually hurts them and their agenda. There is/was nothing wrong with that guy dressing up for fun, if he doesn't resign, doesn't apologize, doesn't feed the vipers, it all blows over in short order.

Ridiculous and you know it, apologizing for nothing accomplishes less than nothing, it actually hurts them and their agenda. There is/was nothing wrong with that guy dressing up for fun, if he doesn't resign, doesn't apologize, doesn't feed the vipers, it all blows over in short order.

No, it doesn't. It send a signal that the R party and the governor are overt racists. You will not know the party is over until the music stops playing.

No, it doesn't. It send a signal that the R party and the governor are overt racists. You will not know the party is over until the music stops playing.

In MN our new sec of state(keith ellison) was accused of beating up his former girlfriend, along with the non accusation(truth) that he consorts with terrorists, he still won. Nonsense stories like this one dont change votes, everyone who voted for the guy will still support him, those who didn't will still hate him. Which is exactly why you dont feed the mob.

In MN our new sec of state(keith ellison) was accused of beating up his former girlfriend, along with the non accusation(truth) that he consorts with terrorists, he still won. Nonsense stories like this one dont change votes, everyone who voted for the guy will still support him, those who didn't will still hate him. Which is exactly why you dont feed the mob.

You don't get it mikeman. You never will. The world is passing you by.