My friend resigned as Florida Secretary of State

WVU

You don't get it mikeman. You never will. The world is passing you by.

No, I think we disagree, you dont get that people can have the same facts before them, and come to different conclusions. That's the difference between the left and right, the left is delusional and incapable of rational thought.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think we disagree, you dont get that people can have the same facts before them, and come to different conclusions. That's the difference between the left and right, the left is delusional and incapable of rational thought.

A black man almost became the gov of Florida and a black woman almost won in Georgia. The shit is about to hit the fan.

A black man almost became the gov of Florida and a black woman almost won in Georgia. The shit is about to hit the fan.

Trump is president because he didn't feed the mob(remember the access hollywood tapes), by the way you're big talk about them black candidates is also delusional, pretty much any dem candidate(any white one), would have done just as good in the govs race, descantis was a weak candidate. Florida is a evenly split state.

Trump is president because he didn't feed the mob(remember the access hollywood tapes), by the way you're big talk about them black candidates is also delusional, pretty much any dem candidate(any white one), would have done just as good in the govs race, descantis was a weak candidate. Florida is a evenly split state.

Trump is president because he colluded with the Russians to commit the crime of conspiring against America to influence the outcome of an election. The law says any fruits obtained due to fraud must be forfeited. Trump and Pence received the presidency and VP because of the fraud committed against America. I hope Hillary and her campaign sue Trump and Pence!

You again fail to recognize the obvious. Yes, a Dem of any kind almost winning in Georgia is a disaster. A lesbo winning Arizona is a disaster. A black man coming close to gov in Florida is a disaster. The disasters will keep on coming.

Trump is president because he colluded with the Russians to commit the crime of conspiring against America to influence the outcome of an election. The law says any fruits obtained due to fraud must be forfeited. Trump and Pence received the presidency and VP because of the fraud committed against America. I hope Hillary and her campaign sue Trump and Pence!

If that is the law, why is he still president?  It seems so cut and dry to you.

Fuck Hillary.  Women hated her and wouldn't vote for her.

You again fail to recognize the obvious. Yes, a Dem of any kind almost winning in Georgia is a disaster. A lesbo winning Arizona is a disaster. A black man coming close to gov in Florida is a disaster. The disasters will keep on coming.

Ok, but you dont mention losing the senate seat in Fla(nelson had it for decades), you dont mention MO,IN,ND losses by the dems. Typical liberal, everything that happens in their favor is indicative of huge, generational change, those that they lose dont mean shit. :laugh

Why, you guys dont elect them?

Originally, the Secretary of State of Florida was elected by the people of the state in the general election. ... That year, Katherine Harris won the last election forSecretary of State. Since 2002, the Secretary of State of Florida is appointed by the Governor.

Originally, the Secretary of State of Florida was elected by the people of the state in the general election. ... That year, Katherine Harris won the last election forSecretary of State. Since 2002, the Secretary of State of Florida is appointed by the Governor.

Ok, then it's really The Gov that was the wimp, not surprised really , Descantis has never impressed me.

Yeah, after Katherine Harris they need to maintain the inside job.

lol, I have been looking but I have only found low 19 minute times.  Help me out.  You will find it.

I may have seen the same page - that was at the age of 47 though it was for a 5k road(those records are for track). Our 'dispute' is only about the times she has achieved. Still a damn good athlete.

I may have seen the same page - that was at the age of 47 though it was for a 5k road(those records are for track). Our 'dispute' is only about the times she has achieved. Still a damn good athlete.

I know for a fact she broke 19 last year or sometime close to that, I just can't find it.  It might have been late 2017.  My sister also ran in the same race.  I was talking about a road time.  Not too many people run track at that age which is why the World Championships are not fast or competitive.