-20 ........and -58 wind chill MINNY/IOWA Wednesday morning

FISHHEAD

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up here we're supposed to have our coldest weather since Feb of 96.  I remember that cold snap, at work I would go out on break and start my car for a few min, a guy i worked with mocked me, called me a pussy, said you dont need to do that. Later that day he started his car, his block had froze , he blew his head gasket and cracked the block, ended up junking the car. :lol

here's a duplex for $13k that is in good shape

https://www.trulia.com/p/wi/milwaukee/3296-n-13th-st-3298-milwaukee-wi-53206--2100996517

would be 100x that in san francisco... and if you go back a couple generations milwaukee was a bigger city than san francisco... hmm i wonder what went wrong

Mind blowing. I poked around there are tons of nice looking places for 10-15k. The mortgage is what I spent on dinner on a Friday night. Unreal.

It is quite cold.  Feels like -50 here.  actual temp is -23.

sat outside by a fire when it's been -20 before, but feels like was also only -20.  can definitely feel the difference between the 2.

Beer was frozen.  had to throw a rock in fire then move it out and set beer on it to thaw out.  budweisers weren't tasting great that day.