Tonight is the night for my $444 qualifier I won on FD, shot at 100k!

Hoops

Good luck. who you thinking of so far? not full lineup, just a couple guys you like.

Portis doesn't look like a bad play on FD. too pricey on DK

I like Portis if he starts as he should have his way against the Nets.. for value I like Aldridge more than the high priced studs. I would fit him in before trying to squeeze Russ or Ante in. Holmes is a good value play too tonight

I like Portis if he starts as he should have his way against the Nets.. for value I like Aldridge more than the high priced studs. I would fit him in before trying to squeeze Russ or Ante in. Holmes is a good value play too tonight

I have adams and westbrook.  Now seeing Adams questionable, liked him big minutes vs Vucevic.  Now may have to go with Nerlens. 

Good luck tonight.

good call with holmes, didn't know he was back.  played a couple last week and used Dragon.

I was in good shape until Luke Walton fucked me over and started Beasley and only played him 10 minutes when he was very productive out of the gate :gun

Hey Fuckstick Deemer look above at my recommendation for Sheckelr was pretty spot on

Aldridge smashes last night on par with Russ and Ante

Portis didn’t start so I faded as I also said which was a good call and Holmes was just under 5 times value

I’m not going to hand you a lineup every night and do the work for you

My double ups hit and I’m still up for this year and last. It’s a grind but I’ve proven here I have a clue maybe you could learn something from the rest of us :bulb