OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL PLAY/RETIREMENT FROM TGF

Johnny Utah

I’ve basically stopped posting here and now see that mods Yanks with AIDS and CuckRevolver have put me on post review out of spite. They are mad I took my ball and went across the street to the real forum.

So all you Non heterosexual person can officially go fuck yourselves, Ive continued my absurd winning streak and am up many thousands this year, cashed another $1,200 at the bitcoin atm yesterday and I’ve $1,500 in money orders on the way that should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday latest.

I’m over at the real forum across the street now. Fuck this place. So funny to see the cuck brigade of firedawg and kolzig/joeyvigs and the transvestite looking Central American peasant hurry beg and beg and beg like the pathetic little peasants they are lolololol

I’ll be laughing at them across the street to but at least their shit is kept to a minimum. Anyway fuck all of you and especially the AIDS infected head cuck Mod Yanks with AIDS

My parting gift to you Non heterosexual person : my Super Bowl play

$500 on Rams ML +119

FUCK THE POINTS

I’ve basically stopped posting here and now see that mods Yanks with AIDS and CuckRevolver have put me on post review out of spite. They are mad I took my ball and went across the street to the real forum.

So all you Non heterosexual person can officially go fuck yourselves, Ive continued my absurd winning streak and am up many thousands this year, cashed another $1,200 at the bitcoin atm yesterday and I’ve $1,500 in money orders on the way that should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday latest.

I’m over at the real forum across the street now. Fuck this place. So funny to see the cuck brigade of firedawg and kolzig/joeyvigs and the transvestite looking Central American peasant hurry beg and beg and beg like the pathetic little peasants they are lolololol

I’ll be laughing at them across the street to but at least their shit is kept to a minimum. Anyway fuck all of you and especially the AIDS infected head cuck Mod Yanks with AIDS

My parting gift to you Non heterosexual person : my Super Bowl play

$500 on Rams ML +119

FUCK THE POINTS

What the hell is wrong with you?