Will Boat ruin TGF?

Deemer

Wow boat - all that water in your boat must be tears lmao..quit crying JFC

Heres what happened...for the last time.

Boat sends me money that I won.

I ask boat for tracking #

Boats freaks out saying how dare i question him and his contest skills but he gave me the tracking #

I search track # and it says delivered but nothing is in box or porch

I contact local post office and they say it has been delivered (obv to wrong address) and they have to ask the mailman specifically if he remembers where he dropped it

No one knows anything other than it was dropped at the house sent

I tell boat this and he crys yet again and says whats your paypal ill send it now...i said i didnt like paypal overall but ok. Paypal sent right then and there.

I get a call a day later from local post office that it was delivered to another address...they put it in there mailbox for return and i can come down and get the package

This is step by step of the incident that im labeled as a stiff ect..all bc my mail got lost for a day and boat instantly sent me a paypal

Dude needs a xanny or 10 smh

Boats freaks out saying how dare i question him and his contest skills but he gave me the tracking #

I contact local post office and they say it has been delivered (obv to wrong address) and they have to ask the mailman specifically if he remembers where he dropped it

I tell boat this and he crys yet again and says whats your paypal ill send it now...i said i didnt like paypal overall but ok. Paypal sent right then and there.

I get a call a day later from local post office that it was delivered to another address...they put it in there mailbox for return and i can come down and get the package

This is step by step of the incident that im labeled as a stiff ect..all bc my mail got lost for a day and boat instantly sent me a paypal

Bro man, Do the right thing...Spoke to .Boat he sent you the extra $$$ after you told him that it got lost....Rapido....Like 5 min later via PP......Not cool at all

if you didn't give back one of the payments then that counts as a stiff/theft