Will Boat ruin TGF?

Deemer

Justin hit that one out of the park. Anyone watching it, even a moron, would be able to understand that something was seriously wrong with the book's position to steal all that money.

And yes, Boat was on the book's side. He fought tooth and nail alongside the head mod at the RX to bury the player and support their advertiser in stealing the funds.

As pathetic as that was, it wasn't the worst part.

Shortly after Boat was "selected" for an all expense trip to go party in Costa Rica with the funds stolen from the player involved. It was hard to watch.

All that said, I've seen Justin do some questionable things as well. Nothing of this magnitude, you'd have to be a complete fucking moron not to see this was wrong.

But if the book involved was an advertiser at SBR than Justin's opinion may have been different as well. Hard to say but he definitely hit this one out of the park......

Took every "point" Boat and his crew were trying to make and kicked it right down their throat.

In my 15+ years around that was the grossest miscarriage I've ever seen from a "watchdog" site.

Some of them like Boat and might not want to comment but if you asked some of the vets like Fish, Joey, KR, WVU and so on they'd probably say the same thing. They saw it all go on from start to finish as well.

So yeah, pretty funny Boat wants to act as morality police with other posters.

He could be the best contest guy on the planet but he wouldn't work for me. That's a personal opinion but I'd wonder how can anyone take us serious with this guy in management?

To say he's the weak link is like saying Pig Daddy could lose a pound or two.

grosser than sbr having their moderators warn people about betislands on other forums? come on man

i think cory should've been paid, but one weasel getting cheated is far less scummy than all of the betislands players that did nothing wrong getting robbed

grosser than sbr having their moderators warn people about betislands on other forums? come on man

i think cory should've been paid, but one weasel getting cheated is far less scummy than all of the betislands players that did nothing wrong getting robbed

Agree 100%. BI clients were actual victims. Cory was a habitual scamster that finally got a taste of his own medicine. He deserves no pity IMO.

12-18-2012 04:19 PM

Oksana

zig a zig ah Join Date Jun 2010 Posts 4,776

[h=2][/h]

Originally Posted by
betplom

I never dealt with BetIslands, I did visit their site a couple of times and immediately noticed the resemblance to Jazz Sports, this made me lose interest.

Same thing with Alliance sports, they look alot like Jazz and I couldn't bring myself to open an account with them.

As for Oksana, she is in a tough spot, damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

When I log off facebook I usually deactivate my account - logging in reactivates it. I never got a chance to see her messages to me.

I will say I appreciate her attempt to give me a "heads up".

Not that it matters now obviously but I was just replying to your msg to me asking what this thread was about and what I felt you should do based on my admittedly very pea sized brain. But either way, it would've been too late I guess. Looking at SSLP's thread over at SBR now he's been gone from BI for a few weeks so my whole intent was useless. Posters at SBR would've been ahead of anyone here requesting a payout anyway. I just really felt like something was wrong, reading certain things rang alarm bells and I wanted to see if anyone here played there so I could at least share what I thought. Then I could get some feedback from guys playing there and try to get info. Whether or not you acted on it would've been your choice obviously. Very naive of me to even start this thread at all I guess.
Thought I'd be able to help but it was way too late.

ANYONE ELSE THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT A SBR MODERATOR WOULD WANT TO HELP HER FRIENDS AT ANOTHER SITE BUT NOT WANT TO HELP ANYONE AT SBR THAT WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING WITH THE SPONSOR BOOK? AND THAT SAME MODERATOR WOULD STILL HAVE A JOB? TELLS YOU WHAT SIDE SBR IS ON...

Oh right she pmed plom which did nothing since he was never playing there anyway. Not quite the same as sbr having their moderators post on other sites. She knew I had tons of money there and didn't tell me anything.

Not like it mattered, it wasn't like you could rush in and get a payout before they shut down. Everyone was getting the weekly max anyway.

Oh right she pmed plom which did nothing since he was never playing there anyway. Not quite the same as sbr having their moderators post on other sites. She knew I had tons of money there and didn't tell me anything.

Not like it mattered, it wasn't like you could rush in and get a payout before they shut down. Everyone was getting the weekly max anyway.

true, good point... but in terms of shadiness just the attempt at helping random buddies out on another forum, while everyone else gets screwed (and posts/threads warning people at sbr get deleted) is way over and above anything boat ever did.

true, good point... but in terms of shadiness just the attempt at helping random buddies out on another forum, while everyone else gets screwed (and posts/threads warning people at sbr get deleted) is way over and above anything boat ever did.

She also deleted my thread a month prior warning everyone and telling them to get their money out. Luckily a few did..

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...