• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tells me you can’t afford a lawyer

Wrong lke always deemer

See... I didn't need a lawyer because I didn't sign a document

I knew once the judge looked at my signature I would be excluded from the contract

I wouldn't be throwing money comments around considering you buried yourself for 14k with Fishfukk

Although that's probably about as true as you actually being a lawyer

Move along now eggroll

Wrong lke always deemer

See... I didn't need a lawyer because I didn't sign a document

I knew once the judge looked at my signature I would be excluded from the contract

I wouldn't be throwing money comments around considering you buried yourself for 14k with Fishfukk

Although that's probably about as true as you actually being a lawyer

Move along now eggroll

Knew you were fine but talking to sbr lawyers lol

1. Free Teddy

2. Teddy stop being a racist asshole. It’s 2019.

3. If there are rules, apply them and apply them ATB.

4 All of you stop saying Fa^^ot”. Again, It’s 2019. Everyone has gay friends and family. It’s offensive. It’s because of you types that the Jesse Smollett crap happens and is believed by so many,

5. Yes I voted for Trump.

6. Mike Mills liked my tweet yesterday after a twitter reply to a question of mine last week. If I keep if my stalking at this pace, I fully expect to be an honorary member of REM by year end.

7. I hope getting his dog back makes her he a better man and/or have less rage.

8. We love you Yanks.

9. It’s fucking cold here,

10. FITB.

1. If he behaves. See #2.

2. Agree

3. Posted several times. #3andahalfrules

4. Not I.

5. You are supposed to confess your sins to a Catholic priest. I don't have a collar. ;-/

6. Or have his autograph--on a restraining order. :-0

7. True. Most people have their best periods in life when they focus on helping someone/something else.

8. x100.

9. You have enough money to move to over 85% of the countries on planet Earth. You must love it there.

10. ???? This is the stock symbol for my main bank. That's all I got here.

They do?

Everyone?

You know what the word "everyone" means?

Hyperbole just makes you look more bigoted, racist, ignorant, and stupid. You. Not all white people. YOU.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.  I was born in Milwaukee, still have relatives there, when i say everyone, I mean everyone, it's not an arguable point.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.  I was born in Milwaukee, still have relatives there, when i say everyone, I mean everyone, it's not an arguable point.

So when I find ONE person who doesn't, then you will admit to being a FUCKING LYING POS? Nah, it can't be that easy.

Facts aren't opinions, by the way. The definition of "everyone" is not up for a fucking debate. Nor are the rules of this forum, which your racist, bigoted, ignorant ass flouts constantly.

So when I find ONE person who doesn't, then you will admit to being a FUCKING LYING POS? Nah, it can't be that easy.

Facts aren't opinions, by the way. The definition of "everyone" is not up for a fucking debate. Nor are the rules of this forum, which your racist, bigoted, ignorant ass flouts constantly.

Your hateful comments are expected and par for the course, I would never bother to insult you, it would only make me look foolish , insulting people because you dont like their opinions accomplishes nothing.