Ted dont like time outs...

Teddy kgb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddi had a dead toddler who washed up on a beach as an avatar and wasn't banned but him using a racial slur does?

Fact: multiple times

Fact: he disrespected KingRevolver's authority

Fact: he knows the rules.

In his defense: the rules aren't enforced consistently. The mods have been approached about it over the last few years.

For a black guy, you sure would make a good Nazi.

The problems with the Nazis were the NATURE of their rules and their HYPOCRISY. Rules aren't bad. It's when the motivation behind them is questionable (racism, bigotry, greed, self-righteous moral right, etc.) or when there are just too many unnecessary ones (eg. USA tax code) that it's bad.

TGF only has a handful of rules. They should be strictly enforced.

I'll be the first to take a warning point for referring to you as a son of a bitch several times, knowing I don't know yo' mama. :-/

The problems with the Nazis were the NATURE of their rules and their HYPOCRISY. Rules aren't bad. It's when the motivation behind them is questionable (racism, bigotry, greed, self-righteous moral right, etc.) or when there are just too many unnecessary ones (eg. USA tax code) that it's bad.

TGF only has a handful of rules. They should be strictly enforced.

I'll be the first to take a warning point for referring to you as a son of a bitch several times, knowing I don't know yo' mama. :-/

MT, You should check out destee.com

MT, You should check out destee.com

I checked it out. For about thirty seconds. I felt like I was transported back twenty-two years by the web design. I am not superficial about many things, but if a website can't at least look within FIFTEEN years of current standards, then I can't be bothered with it.

The content? Oh, I didn't see any objectionable subjects on the first page when I glanced at thread titles. While I do assist "those type of black people" with their projects and causes professionally and personally, I don't hang around many socially. They sometimes have problems with my White, Latino, Asian, Arab, etc. friends. And I don't play that.

I may donate some web design to them, though. God damn.