Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

It wasnt a thread.  he gave it to Yis around end of 2018.  I just went and looked and Yis actually made a payment in July so I guess hes not stiffing.   I think it was around 25k points.  

ok thanks

so then we're left with yisman owing a mystery amount to fisshead, and still around $400 to poster x?

still not good... but i honestly think he only stiffed people here because kingrevolver pissed him off by starting a thread calling him out, when he never had a single bet or deal with revolver

ok thanks

so then we're left with yisman owing a mystery amount to fisshead, and still around $400 to poster x?

still not good... but i honestly think he only stiffed people here because kingrevolver pissed him off by starting a thread calling him out, when he never had a single bet or deal with revolver

Wtf does it matter why he did whatever?

So if I owe you a dime and you say indians suck, it’s not 100% on me for stiffing you? Nice logic

who does he owe $4-5k?

yisman's side of the story was that kinger/fisshead made up the debt agreement for views... certainly not beyond the scope of fisshead to mislead about financial arrangements, didn't he say landers was A+ credit?   :laugh

Mike... he owes 4Kish. Where has yisman called this fake? More of a pos move.

You can either believe me or not. Your buddy is a stiff.

he's not my buddy, i have called him a scumbag numerous times and have refused to talk to him after this ordeal.

so yisman is a stiff when he doesn't pay for a while, but you are a slow payer?  what is the exact timeline before it's a stiff, just so i know

he's not my buddy, i have called him a scumbag numerous times and have refused to talk to him after this ordeal.

so yisman is a stiff when he doesn't pay for a while, but you are a slow payer? what is the exact timeline before it's a stiff, just so i know

Slow pay was greatly exaggerated by Ted. Who again, exaggerated story from bluedullard.

Two morons. Here, a lot of non morons would confirm

Slow pay was greatly exaggerated by Ted. Who again, exaggerated story from bluedullard.

Two morons. Here, a lot of non morons would confirm

that is why i would like the correct info

we are on page 65, and i just heard yisman stiffed 450,000 sbr points, then it was 25,000 sbr points, now it's 0

on the cash side just within the past couple days i heard 15k then 4-5k now 4k

did i say that?

- called him a scumbag

- tried to help get people paid, giving out personal info, etc

- ask for info to continue to try to get people paid

god am i horrible

i guess you guys can just keep bashing me and anyone that tries to help... carry on with the dumbfukkery then

Mike, you realize thats Kolzig youre taking seriously right?

who does he owe $4-5k?

yisman's side of the story was that kinger/fisshead made up the debt agreement for views... certainly not beyond the scope of fisshead to mislead about financial arrangements, didn't he say landers was A+ credit? :laugh

I would have a serious problem with someone posting about another owing for the sake of added views, especially when he was believed to have a good name.

DID HE HAVE A GOOD NAME OR DID HE PUT ON A FALSE FRONT TO SET YOU SUCKERS UP.I KNEW FISHHEAD WOULD FALL FOR HIS SCAM THIS GUY IS ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING.I GET BANNED AT THE EOG FORUM BECAUSE YISMAN AND FISHHEAD WENT CRYING TO JOHN KELLY I REMEMBER FISHHEAD TELLING JOHN KELLY TO BAN THIS CLOWN WELL THAT CLOWN WAS ME.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS GOT STIFFED BY YISMAN IF I GAD EMOJIS I WOULD BE LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF