Republicans and trump made us less safe today

Brock Landers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to my sister around christmas and she asked me if i got a flu shot? I said yup, she said " they got mercury in them", I said "no they dont", she said "oh yea they do, my friend judy says so". I told her that they might have had a little bit 15 years ago but they dont anymore(which is the truth), and asked her why she cared anyway?  She said mercury is bad for you, i told her she's got a mouth full of fillings containing mercury, they've been in for 40 years and she hasn't done anything about that. She just mumbled about not getting a flu shot.

The bottom line is people have the right to be stupid and you cant fix stupid anyway(it's on display here at TGF daily). If people dont want to get a vaccine, that's their choice.

I was talking to my sister around christmas and she asked me if i got a flu shot? I said yup, she said " they got mercury in them", I said "no they dont", she said "oh yea they do, my friend judy says so". I told her that they might have had a little bit 15 years ago but they dont anymore(which is the truth), and asked her why she cared anyway? She said mercury is bad for you, i told her she's got a mouth full of fillings containing mercury, they've been in for 40 years and she hasn't done anything about that. She just mumbled about not getting a flu shot.

The bottom line is people have the right to be stupid and you cant fix stupid anyway(it's on display here at TGF daily). If people dont want to get a vaccine, that's their choice.

Is there any topic on Earth on which you are not a complete fucking moron?

Is there any topic on Earth on which you are not a complete fucking moron?

I see the headline that there are 200 cases of mumps in TX detention camps right now, that's prob more cases than the entire nation has experienced from the anti vax hysteria?

Yet there are no congressional hearings about the dangers of thousands of disease ridden people being scattered to the winds. Our nations priorities are pretty messed up IMO.

I was talking to my sister around christmas and she asked me if i got a flu shot? I said yup, she said " they got mercury in them", I said "no they dont", she said "oh yea they do, my friend judy says so". I told her that they might have had a little bit 15 years ago but they dont anymore(which is the truth), and asked her why she cared anyway?  She said mercury is bad for you, i told her she's got a mouth full of fillings containing mercury, they've been in for 40 years and she hasn't done anything about that. She just mumbled about not getting a flu shot.

When your actions affect others, then you need to reasses.

When your actions affect others, then you need to reasses.

You're just gonna have to accept that there are very few things you can make people do...and that's a good thing. Would you want to live in a world where me, or Runny, or kinger, or Wade, told you what to do? Because i can assure you the US govt is less intelligent than any of these people i mentioned.

Anyone who is anti vaccination is a certified fucking idiot.

Too stupid to understand their purpose to begin with.

Send assholes like that the fucking incinerator

quite the opposite actually

vaccines are a huge scam... if they work as promised then why, whenever there is an outbreak, most of the people affected have been vaccinated?

nobody would be begging you to get a free flu shot at walgreens if they were GOOD for you... walgreens makes all their money from sick people so that would be pretty counter productive

quite the opposite actually

vaccines are a huge scam... if they work as promised then why, whenever there is an outbreak, most of the people affected have been vaccinated?

nobody would be begging you to get a free flu shot at walgreens if they were GOOD for you... walgreens makes all their money from sick people so that would be pretty counter productive

ok

Pollio has been eliminated thanks to it.

So fuck it, let's bring back diseases that were long gone!

ok

Pollio has been eliminated thanks to it.

So fuck it, let's bring back diseases that were long gone!

polio was already on a huge downward spiral, the vaccine did nothing, it was all a trick done by reclassifying how polio was defined

In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis.1

Under the new definition of polio, thousands of cases which would have previously been counted as polio would no longer be counted as polio. The change in the definition laid the groundwork for creating the impression that the Salk vaccine was effective.4

polio was already on a huge downward spiral, the vaccine did nothing, it was all a trick done by reclassifying how polio was defined

In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis.1

Under the new definition of polio, thousands of cases which would have previously been counted as polio would no longer be counted as polio. The change in the definition laid the groundwork for creating the impression that the Salk vaccine was effective.4

BULLSHIT

landers maybe you're not aware but the natural course of ANY disease over time is uprise, plateau, and descent

big pharma introduces vaccine at the end of the plateau stage, then takes credit for the descent when it is totally natural

even jonas salk himself said there were more diseases WITH vaccines than without, and bill gates has said numerous times that a good way to slow population increases is to introduce more vaccines

landers maybe you're not aware but the natural course of ANY disease over time is uprise, plateau, and descent

big pharma introduces vaccine at the end of the plateau stage, then takes credit for the descent when it is totally natural

even jonas salk himself said there were more diseases WITH vaccines than without, and bill gates has said numerous times that a good way to slow population increases is to introduce more vaccines

Mike, please shut the fuck up, you're going to infect people with complete bullshit

During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees (3). Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences (R. J. McNall, unpublished data).

GETTING THE VACCINE WAS CREATING THE OUTBREAK

https://jcm.asm.org/content/55/3/735

During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees (3). Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences (R. J. McNall, unpublished data).

GETTING THE VACCINE WAS CREATING THE OUTBREAK

https://jcm.asm.org/content/55/3/735

If it's a live attenuated virus, that's certainly possible. I'm in favor of vaccinations, but I would never try to force my opinion on others, the dirty secret of vaccinations is how ineffective they are, some years the flu vaccine is virtually worthless, in the best year it might be 75% effective, other major vaccines are better but not close to 100% with protection fading over time.