only in America

KingKolzig

this guy was 5 years older than me but a real wiseass. always drinking, being a punk. in trouble with the cops.dropped out of college his first year

now he makes $47k coaching high school football for 4 months. 39k to then coach basketball. in the winter. then in the spring he coaches another high schools baseball team 40k

$126,000 to do nothing important at all. Plus hes a total fatass now he was a star running back with scholarship offers

Millions and millions do it daily. Maybe you should find an area at sea level with a constant 70 degrees and seek employment there.

millions of dual diagnosis ppl dont work daily. ive been told by professional therapists that i shouldnt work. but i want to and i want to save money. just have to get in shape and fix my rotator cuff

millions of dual diagnosis ppl dont work daily. ive been told by professional therapists that i shouldnt work. but i want to and i want to save money. just have to get in shape and fix my rotator cuff

Go to a different doctor and get another opinion. Don’t put your well being in one persons hands.