This CDB Oil

Dark Raver Camper

I'm starting to think this isn't for me. I can't say I feel 1 ounce different than when I started taking it.

I bought

three different 150 MG thing from a vape shop.

three 600 omething 20 mg from a pharmacy who claims it's medical grade. Something like Ananda labs. I take it three times a day. Morning, afternoon, night. The shit is like $82 a thing.

It's hard to justify getting it when I'm not seeing results.

No, I'm not in constant pain, but I really wasn't before. I have numbness in both thighs, but nothing changed. I have anxiety and am going through a rough patch in my life. I can't say this is helping me in anyway.

Anyone else not feel this this useful to them?

you know you said tinnitus once and I thought you meant ringing of the ear, but someone said it was a form of how you take cbd oil. I'm starting to think you mean what I thought. If so, of late my tinnitus is worse after I started taking it, go figure.

i mean ringing of the ears... cbd oil might cure the anxiety/loss of sleep associated with it (for some people) but it did nothing for the ringing, just like steroids/antibiotics did nothing (other than cost me a few $300 trips to the doctor)