How in the FUCK did this forum manage to gather all the retards?

ted sheckler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got here Kolzig was pretty normal and posted a lot of winning prop bets......then his brother got out of jail and Kolz starting using again and has been a train wreck ever since.

Rocket just needs to understand less is more in terms of starting threads, he gets a good one out of every ten but a .100 average doesn’t get you many fans

Doberman hits at a lesser rate then PR, maybe 1 of 50 but it’s usually a hidden gem of gambling tip

Diabler is just a boring mental midget who thinks he’s Freud....

Oh, Uncle D didn’t make Teds list? Alright then let’s just start with the first 3

Chapter 1

When I got here Kolzig was pretty normal and posted a lot of winning prop bets......then his brother got out of jail and Kolz starting using again and has been a train wreck ever since.

Rocket just needs to understand less is more in terms of starting threads, he gets a good one out of every ten but a .100 average doesn’t get you many fans

Doberman hits at a lesser rate then PR, maybe 1 of 50 but it’s usually a hidden gem of gambling tip

Diabler is just a boring mental midget who thinks he’s Freud....

Oh, Uncle D didn’t make Teds list? Alright then let’s just start with the first 3

Chapter 2

Meals to impress your friends.

jesus christ

kolzig

greendober

pocketrockets

had keithlachapelle and big bear running wild at one point. why not get rid of the 3 idiots above and see how it goes for a couple weeks?

Damn, I like all 3 of those guys so that doesn’t say much for me.