Tyreek Hill will never play another game in the NFL..

Machiavelli

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible interesting twist:

This, among other reasons, is why you don't jump to conclusions, and I was guilty of that also, and why the Chiefs were stupid to release Kareem Hunt, and so far, smart not to release Hill.  

D8Z8qjRUcAATUZV.jpg

and this is exactly why there are rich lawyers and broke ass lawyers. 

Possible interesting twist:

This, among other reasons, is why you don't jump to conclusions, and I was guilty of that also, and why the Chiefs were stupid to release Kareem Hunt, and so far, smart not to release Hill.  

D8Z8qjRUcAATUZV.jpg

you and the rest of the KC fans are grasping at straws lol

who cares if he beats women and children, he can run fast!!

Criminal abuse probe involving Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill no longer active, prosecutors say
BY LAURA BAUER AND BROOKE PRYOR
JUNE 07, 2019 10:41 AM, UPDATED 4 HOURS 57 MINUTES AGO

Weeks after authorities confirmed they were investigating two reports involving a child at the home of Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill, the Johnson County District Attorney said Hill wouldn’t be charged. BY MONTY DAVIS | CHRIS OCHSNER | RICH SUGG

Six weeks after Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill was suspended from the team, amid an ongoing child abuse probe, prosecutors are no longer actively working the criminal case.

“It is not an active investigation,” Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe said in an email Friday morning. “As in any case, if we receive additional evidence we reevaluate.”

Howe also told The Star that his comments made in an April 24 news conference “still hold true.” At that time, he said he believed the 3-year-old son of Hill and fiancee Crystal Espinal had been hurt but couldn’t prove who did it.

Two days after that news conference, and after a taped conversation of Hill and Espinal talking about their son and how he got hurt surfaced, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said the criminal investigation had been re-opened.

When asked Thursday if the case had ever been reopened, Howe did not respond.

But Hill’s attorney, Trey Pettlon, said Friday the criminal case had been closed for a while.

“It’s my understanding the criminal investigation has been closed for quite some time now and obviously there’s been some misinformation about that, but it is closed,” Pettlon said.

Though the criminal investigation is no longer active, Hill and Espinal do have an ongoing case with the Kansas Department for Children and Families. Generally speaking, cases like these can take weeks, months or even years for the families to receive the services they need.

Mike Deines, a DCF spokesman, said he could not comment on the ongoing case.

Many across the Kansas City area have been waiting on news out of Howe’s office. Hill’s future with the team has been in limbo.

In a May press conference, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league was waiting for permission to interview Hill for its own investigation. That directive stems from the child welfare case, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said Friday.

“There is a court proceeding still going on involving CPS, Child Protection Services, and we will not interfere with that,” Goodell said then. “The priority is this young child and so we will obviously be cooperative with whatever the court wants there. We are prepared to go ahead and have an interview whenever we have the permission to.”

News surfaced in mid-March that Overland Park police took two reports at Hill’s Johnson County home, one for battery and the other for child abuse and neglect. The police reports, dated March 5 and March 14, involved a juvenile.

The Star reported on March 15 that a source familiar with the situation said an incident at Hill’s home left the boy with a broken arm.

The Star reported on April 18 that sources said the 3-year-old was removed from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother.

It isn’t clear if that status has changed. An Instagram video posted Monday to an account in the boy’s name showed the child playing on park playground. Hill can be heard talking to the child while he traversed a rope bridge.

On April 24, Howe said he wouldn’t be filing charges and that though he thought a crime had been committed, he couldn’t prove who hurt the child.

The next day, a Kansas City television station aired the taped recording of the graphic conversation between Hill and Espinal — who is pregnant with twins.

On April 25, Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said Hill would not participate in team activities for the foreseeable future.

At the time, owner Clark Hunt said he was “deeply disturbed” by the audio recording.

In a four-page letter sent to the NFL on May 2, an attorney for Hill denied the child abuse claims that were alluded to in the audio recording, which was allegedly made by Hill’s fiancee in a Dubai airport.

The letter disputes nearly every claim made in the snippets of the 11-minute recording aired by the Kansas City television station.

“He is committed to improving his life and becoming the best parent he can be,” Pettlon wrote in the letter. “... He is very upbeat even through this difficult process, and he’s embracing the counseling and the educational aspect to it.”

• 3 weeks later...

As more and more facts come out, the less games Tyreek will miss.   He'll likely have to miss a few, just to satisfy the lynch mob that wanted him banned without any facts, and because Goodell is a gutless wimp, who is more image and PR conscious, then caring about truth.   

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-chiefs-hopeful-for-nfl-ruling-on-tyreek-hill-before-start-of-training-camp-043733167.html

Sources: Chiefs hopeful for NFL ruling on Tyreek Hill before start of training camp
Terez PaylorSenior NFL writer,Yahoo Sports•June 28, 2019
Scroll back up to restore default view.
The ongoing saga of Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill could be coming to a close sooner rather than later.

Following the NFL’s eight-hour interview with Hill on Wednesday in Kansas City, sources tell Yahoo Sports the Chiefs are hopeful a ruling on the matter will come before the start of training camp, and if that comes to fruition, expect him to be in attendance for the start of camp on July 26 in St. Joseph, Missouri.

In April, the Chiefs excused Tyreek Hill from organized team activities following the release of an explosive audio conversation between Hill and his fianceé, Crystal Espinal. But once a ruling is reached by the NFL, the Chiefs would be free to allow Hill to rejoin the club.

Hill has not been fined during his time apart from the team, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill, who was surrounded by legal representation during the interview with NFL investigators.

During the interview, Hill attempted to provide clarity and context to the defense he mounted in the four-page letter he sent the league in May, in which he disputed the child abuse case and claimed to have text messages and other sources of evidence that would help explain the situation further. Sources tell Yahoo Sports that Hill has been looking forward to presenting and meeting with investigators for some time, and felt the meeting went well.

Hill, however, could conceivably still face discipline from the NFL due to the menacing nature of the “you ought to be terrified of me, too” comment that he made to Espinal on the tape, which was aired on the first night of the NFL draft in April — drawing attention away from one of the NFL’s spotlight events.

The Johnson County district attorney had stated publicly weeks ago that the criminal child abuse case involving Hill is no longer active. However the NFL, which has yet to decide potential discipline for Hill, has proven in past cases that a player doesn’t need criminal charges brought against him to invoke discipline.

It remains unclear how long Hill would potentially be suspended, if he is suspended at all. But if the NFL does decide to punish Hill, he is expected to fly to New York and meet with commissioner Roger Goodell.

Provided Hill rejoins the club for the start of camp — and the investigation ends with a positive outcome for Hill — the Chiefs and his representation could potentially re-engage in contract negotiations for an extension in the not-too-distant future, a league source told Yahoo Sports.

It sounds like the next step for tyreek in parenting is to go the route of the parents in illinois who beat and put their child in cold shower til he died.

AJ Freund.

Kid was born with opiates in his system from his garbage mother. kid was taken away for first 2 years, then back with family. Dad has opiate/cocaine abuse disorder, he was a lawyer. Fuck DCFS and the parents. Saddest thing I seen in a while. Somehow the fucking mother wasn't magically sterilzed after the kid was born with opiates in his system, now the bitch is 7 months pregnant again, how is she allowed to have another kid???

fuck dcfs still not doing shit about my kids mom witholding medical info from me while my son suffered a fractured finger.

• 3 weeks later...

A great wrap up and tying together things by some street journalists who went behind the headlines, that the lazy KC and National Media(and many fans) refused to do.   The ruling will likely come down this week.  I believe Hill will be suspended for at least 4 games because Roger Goodell is a gutless tool who is more interested and PR and image, than actual truth.  But I hope I'm wrong, and Roger surprises me and goes with Facts, and not CYA BS. 

After following this case as closely as I can since it surfaced in March, I am now 100% convinced Tryreek did nothing wrong in this instance, and does not deserve to be suspended.  

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

A great wrap up and tying together things by some street journalists who went behind the headlines, that the lazy KC and National Media(and many fans) refused to do.   The ruling will likely come down this week.  I believe Hill will be suspended for at least 4 games because Roger Goodell is a gutless tool who is more interested and PR and image, than actual truth.  But I hope I'm wrong, and Roger surprises me and goes with Facts, and not CYA BS. 

After following this case as closely as I can since it surfaced in March, I am now 100% convinced Tryreek did nothing wrong in this instance, and does not deserve to be suspended.  

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Tyreek Hill almost murdered a woman and a child, and you sound like a Penn St Sandusky truther. And you're the same guy who believed Brett Kavanaugh was a gang rapist LOL. What a hack. 

Tyreek Hill almost murdered a woman and a child, and you sound like a Penn St Sandusky truther. And you're the same guy who believed Brett Kavanaugh was a gang rapist LOL. What a hack. 

You don't read very well.  Please supply PROOF that Hill almost murdered anybody.   Of course Kavanagh was a rapist.   He got away with it.  Alot easier to get away with shit as a white Frat Boy than a broke black kid in Oklahoma.  

You don't read very well.  Please supply PROOF that Hill almost murdered anybody.   Of course Kavanagh was a rapist.   He got away with it.  Alot easier to get away with shit as a white Frat Boy than a broke black kid in Oklahoma.  

Well lets see... he pleaded guilty to punching, choking, and attempting to strangle his PREGNANT girlfriend. Nice guy, this Tyreek Hill. Any more questions?

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-oklahoma-state-rb-tyreek-hill-gets-three-years-probation-204459721.html

Well lets see... he pleaded guilty to punching, choking, and attempting to strangle his PREGNANT girlfriend. Nice guy, this Tyreek Hill. Any more questions?

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-oklahoma-state-rb-tyreek-hill-gets-three-years-probation-204459721.html

His niceness isn't in question.   His guilt may be in 2014, but even that's irrelevant because he did what he had to do to get the case expunged.  The only thing in play here is what went on in 2019, and if it warrants any adverse action.   It does not, based on the evidence.   

Guesser wins on a technicality in this instance. 

But Hill does seem to be a POS...and Kavanaugh is a Highly Esteemed Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court and should not be further slandered and disparaged in any way. 

Plenty of Athletes are POS.  Who cares, they don't affect our lives.    But a Politician, or in this case a Supreme Court Justice.   They most certainly do.  Kavanaugh's rapist past was not investigated.  He was passed on through.     

Plenty of Athletes are POS. Who cares, they don't affect our lives. But a Politician, or in this case a Supreme Court Justice. They most certainly do. Kavanaugh's rapist past was not investigated. He was passed on through.

Seems a lot of rich white rapists and pedos in the news anymore.

Used to be sanctimonious white Catholic priests all the rage.

These white clowns can't get laid consentually? By someone old enough to join them for a drink?

What is it with these influential white males?