Devin Booker

Machiavelli

2 pts away from 50 in 3 straight games.

Haters are stupid.  Ripping him for scoring on a bad team.

What's he supposed to do?  Miss shots on purpose?  

Idiots. 

name some other players that score 50 points in a loss

if you score 50 points and your team wins, then you helped them win

if you score 50 points and still lose by 10, then you are just a fucking ball hog

Highly skilled ball hog.

The ball needs to be shared much more in Phoenix so that players like Ayton and Bridges can develop quickly.

Bridges is on the floor 35+ minutes and can't get 10 shots? He can play. Both ends. Booker's opponents have an offensive rating 6 points higher when he's on the floor, that's fukkin terrible.

Twitter dude trashed the Suns for whiffing on Bender/Jackson and taking big man 1 instead of Luka or Trae despite this being pace n space era.

Can't say that he's wrong!

Although I keep thinking Dragan will develop. We def need Morant instead of Zion in the draft.

I'm seeing the light.

you don't need any more offense from the guard position.

that Jap kid from Gonzaga would look great in a Suns uniform. Dennis Rodman type great athlete don't need to have plays run for him to score, elite defender and crashes the hell out of offensive boards.

Trade the two to Brooklyn for 16, 28, 31 and Spencer Dinwiddie.

To give Booker much praise for the recent string of 40+ point games is lame.  Because they lost them all.

But again, criticizing a guy for scoring too much on a horrible team is retarded.  I'm quite certain many of you don't even watch the games.  If you did, you would see that 3 starters have been shut down and there is nothing but youth and absolute trash out there on the court with him right now.  Down three starters on a team that wasn't good to begin with.  Somebody has to shoot.  

Durrrr.  

To give Booker much praise for the recent string of 40+ point games is lame. Because they lost them all.

But again, criticizing a guy for scoring too much on a horrible team is retarded. I'm quite certain many of you don't even watch the games. If you did, you would see that 3 starters have been shut down and there is nothing but youth and absolute trash out there on the court with him right now. Down three starters on a team that wasn't good to begin with. Somebody has to shoot.

Durrrr.

Who criticized him for scoring too much?

I said he is a ball hog who has no interest in playing defense.

Pretty fair evaluation IMO

To give Booker much praise for the recent string of 40+ point games is lame.  Because they lost them all.

But again, criticizing a guy for scoring too much on a horrible team is retarded.  I'm quite certain many of you don't even watch the games.  If you did, you would see that 3 starters have been shut down and there is nothing but youth and absolute trash out there on the court with him right now.  Down three starters on a team that wasn't good to begin with.  Somebody has to shoot.  

Durrrr.  

Bulls are in the same spot, basically starting a D-level team.

He is not a good defensive player, but he has improved that part of his game the past couple of years. IMO he's gone from bad to average. Still has a lot of work to do.

And yes, he shoots the ball a lot.

His opponents score a full 7 pts better when he is on the floor.

He is not interested in D at all. Or running plays