Robocalls have ruined the telecom industry

WVU

95% of the calls I get I do not want.  I basically never answer my ring.  I am text only until the FTC gets their head out of their ass.

i even got a text a couple days ago from an unknown number (spam)

failed call, then text saying "i'll call you tomorrow"... when i called the number to tell them that was blatantly illegal, of course it wasn't available

WVU, I couldn’t agree more.....I own a couple businesses and i get the student loan calls (i have never had a student loan), then i get the healthcare call, (I have paid for my own healthcare for the past 25 years) and lets not forget about DR. BOB (I think that is his name). Think he claims he makes 10 g’s a day legally. It’s not stop bullshit phone calls, and making it hard to run a business over the phone. Thank god i do a lot of emailing and texting (Which i honestly hate texting)........ I keep saying i hope these calls stop and next day it starts right back up......

if i don't know the #, the fuck if i'm picking it up

leave a VM, if its worthy of a call back, so be it.

Have MANY #'s automatically blocked now

BROKE

You don’t answer calls if you don’t notice the number is because a lot of agencies and I’m sure many other people are looking for you for loans etc that you could not pay back......also have over 200 numbers blocked, they just get another dealer and call again...... People running honest businesses should not have to get bullshit calls all day long.....