Did Sleepy die?

Hoops

Balcy wtf happened to jade helm and the EMPs???

Not a single fema camp to be seen either.

Very disappointed

they are ready. and for posters in the network like housepicks ect they have safe zones in rural areas (not nuked, virus ect) protected by the military. probably top 2% of the population is in the safe zone everyone else dies. i have a few months of food saved and water nearby so i bet i could last a bit until lowell zombies started breaking in

they are ready. and for posters in the network like housepicks ect they have safe zones in rural areas (not nuked, virus ect) protected by the military. probably top 2% of the population is in the safe zone everyone else dies. i have a few months of food saved and water nearby so i bet i could last a bit until lowell zombies started breaking in

You are safe from the zombies. They will assume you’ve already been bitten. I wouldn’t worry about them.