Vodoo challenge (charity pot up to $600)

Guest boatboatboat

But guys seriously, deemer is NEVER going to agree because he NEEDS that $1500 and cant afford to bet it

But if he can only afford $500, then I am game for a postup contest

If he does need the 1500 as much as it seems he does then nobody should be pressuring him to put it in play for a contest he'd be a dog in

Deemer has always been kind of annoying but needing the money he won doesnt make him a bad guy. Let him enjoy his money and play more within his means.

Guest ChrisHarvard
We need Deemer vs. Boat contest. Let's see how good Deemer is...

I know Boat would likely be up for it. How about Deemer?

What happened to this?

Spoke too soon, KR?

If he does need the 1500 as much as it seems he does then nobody should be pressuring him to put it in play for a contest he'd be a dog in

Deemer has always been kind of annoying but needing the money he won doesnt make him a bad guy. Let him enjoy his money and play more within his means.

i would 100% agree with this except for the last few days of deemer saying voodoo got lucky and/or cheated... if he's that great then why wouldn't he take around 1.4 to 1 on heads up?

Deemer is working on an appellate brief due at midnight.

I will not do this for several reasons and not check back in after because people on this forum seem to make shit up.

1) Vodoo shouldn't have to put up $1500 CHARITY money. If he really is donating to a charity, I wouldn't want him to risk his own dime with "money he won". He does not deserve that he would be out $1500 instead of + $1500 because it is going to charity.

2) I don't trust boat. I would assume HRW would sponsor this, and I trust them but Boat has proven to be a liar and a manipulator in this whole situation, he has played 14 different angles none of which are trustworthy. I will not give boat the satisfaction of setting something up that involves me.

3) No clue why the fuck a book would be involved instead of trying to gain publicity. A contest doesn't need a fukking sponsor book, you can post up with an individual and be leave the book out.

4) I've given TGF enough positive publicity from this incident. I really think the owners of this forum are dumbfucks for allowing Boat to be employed here. Until he is not, I will not go out of my way to help the forum, I've done enough.

5) Boat has taken shots @ poster's family members / and has threatened to fight me (of course I would kick his ass, but besides the point). I think he is a piss poor human being and his whole involvement in the matter was to try and 'fire' me up and pump his chest. Deemer fights his own battles and coordinates his own battles, I don't need this scumbag to handle my affairs or set them up.

Lot of truth here.

I'd trust anyone that runs this place (Tripp, KR, Mike) other than Boat. He's lied to my face before and involved an advertiser rather than just admit he was wrong.

That's not counting the Wilheim/Boat double team on Cory where they helped a book steal 50k from a player.

The hard-on he's got for Deemer he'd be a fool to trust Boat.

Of course Voodoo is probably the last guy on earth you would want to take on in something like this but that's besides the point.

Good post Deemer.