KD is a BITCH. But...

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Durant’s 38 pts in the half of a playoff game are 3 more than steve nash’s 35 in 2005 vs Dallas. It’s not nearly as impressive though because there are more possessions in today’s game. And because Kevin Durant is taller and better at basketball.

— Steve Nash (@SteveNash) April 27, 2019
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

funny how famous white ppl have to kiss black ass at every turn

durant is a bitch. ive never hated anyone that doesnt have a personality disorder before but i do this guy just because hes such a pussy. and let me tell you if lebron was in his place they would be even better. sure durant goes 14-20 or something like that hes getting single coverage. lebron does that next to boobee gibson and matthew dellavadova while hes getting tripled. a team of lebron clones would smoke a team of durant clones, wouldnt even be close

durant is a bitch. ive never hated anyone that doesnt have a personality disorder before but i do this guy just because hes such a pussy. and let me tell you if lebron was in his place they would be even better. sure durant goes 14-20 or something like that hes getting single coverage. lebron does that next to boobee gibson and matthew dellavadova while hes getting tripled. a team of lebron clones would smoke a team of durant clones, wouldnt even be close

You make some valid points.