Saturday zone sponsored by Kovacs...reserve your spot...need 5

IAG

I'm way late to the party... can you explain to me what a "zone" is exactly, and how it works?

Basically it’s a group of five or six players that make picks in an assigned order. Usually “sponsored” by a poster who pays for the first play, and then plays are Martingaled until players devide to stop and split up the money, or somebody picks a loser. No one other than the sponsor is out any money, but the others have a chance to win something.

There are variations on the theme, but that’s the gist of it.

I'm way late to the party... can you explain to me what a "zone" is exactly, and how it works?

5 posters get a FREE try at prizes

Poster #1 picks first....if he loses the game is over, if he wins then poster #2 picks with double the stakes

And so on

5-0 record then money is split equally with all 5 posters.....in this case about $300

Any lose by a poster is a lose for the group and nobody gets shit

Just join and post a pic when it’s your turn......your turn will be after the poster ahead of you wins

Can’t be any easier then that......if you don’t understand what I laid out you are re-tard-ed and not welcome