The Phoenix Suns have hired Monty Williams..

Machiavelli

If Durant came here this place would go nuts.  Similar to when they traded for Barkley in 1992.  

Only difference is, the team back in the early 90's was very competitive before Barkley got here.  2nd best team in the West to Portland.

Weren't we first in the West in 92-93?

Or Port or Seattle?

I remember 62-20.

If Durant came here this place would go nuts. Similar to when they traded for Barkley in 1992.

Only difference is, the team back in the early 90's was very competitive before Barkley got here. 2nd best team in the West to Portland.

Correctamundo. But what do I know, I was only 9 when Ainge retired according to Professor.

Weren't we first in the West in 92-93?

Or Port or Seattle?

I remember 62-20.

You misunderstood.  We were 2nd to Portland until Barkley got here.

They were the one team the Suns couldn't get past when they had Chambers, Hornacek, KJ, Marjerle, etc.   They were damn good.  Barkley put them over the top. 

You misunderstood.  We were 2nd to Portland until Barkley got here.

They were the one team the Suns couldn't get past when they had Chambers, Hornacek, KJ, Marjerle, etc.   They were damn good.  Barkley put them over the top.

Oh, yeah that's right.

Seattle was the Western Conference Finals opponent, correct?

Correct.  I was at game 2 of that series.  Seattle stole that one. 

Sam Perkins hit a three to ice it.

Damn.

I remember living in Payson and listening to those games on the radio while helping my dad n bro work outside on something.

Or well, me goofing off while they worked.

Damn.

I remember living in Payson and listening to those games on the radio while helping my dad n bro work outside on something.

Or well, me goofing off while they worked.

My Mom used to work for First Interstate Bank (bought out by Wells Fargo).  She came home from work one day and said she was given 4 tickets to the game because of a connection.

Great seats too.  

My Mom used to work for First Interstate Bank (bought out by Wells Fargo).  She came home from work one day and said she was given 4 tickets to the game because of a connection.

Great seats too.

Holy crap! My ma worked there as well when we lived in Phoenix.

They may know each other!

Holy crap! My ma worked there as well when we lived in Phoenix.

They may know each other!

She worked at the one in downtown Prescott in the late 80's and early 90's.  

Then became a manager down here in PHX in the mid 90's.  Then went back up to Prescott to manage the other branch after that. 

Through connections she got offered a sweet gig at MidFirst bank when they first started popping up out here.  Retired from MidFirst about 4 years ago. 

• 2 weeks later...