Fish was right

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its out of Indy

part of my concern is my bankroll is VERY low. I wont be gambling much. Don't want t have my lack of action make it so I dont get future offers.

when I do one of these, I have no issue leaving a few grand behind to pay the light bill. Simply don't have the few grand rightt now.

Then you should take advantage of a promo at the end of a month........if that's inside the boundaries of your moral restrictions.

they gave me set dates I could go.

no window.

depart march 19th

return march 22nd

That's this time. If you don't have the disposable income to gamble with and you do go it is likely your offers will decline in value. If you choose to take advantage of comps or a different deal at the end of a month there is a very good chance a new offer will be in the mail to you.

Guest boatboatboat

That's this time. If you don't have the disposable income to gamble with and you do go it is likely your offers will decline in value. If you choose to take advantage of comps or a different deal at the end of a month there is a very good chance a new offer will be in the mail to you.

that's what I was worried about

I take the offer, low ball em and don't gamble..............they cut me off.

I decline, they send me another one when I can afford to gamble it up. They keep sending them.

that's what I was worried about

I take the offer, low ball em and don't gamble..............they cut me off.

I decline, they send me another one when I can afford to gamble it up. They keep sending them.

1) You take an offer or go use comps at the end of any month

2) You don't gamble much

3) A new offer is already in route to your house based upon your gambling record on the previous trip and not the "no gambling trip" you're currently on.

4) You go again with the recently received offer when you can gamble higher

5) Rinse and repeat

Hell boatboatboat, I was the one that you told you that you would get all of this shit.

You will never pay for another hotel in Vegas, trust me on that. I love the Beau Rivage. It is a chartered plane so you don't pay anything but $20 I think. I have had the same offers for Beau Rivage from Houston

Mm' date=' boater when r u guys heading to vegas? Assuming on the mailer date on boats offer if so i might be able to meet up with u guys so u can leech some free stuff off you two.[/quote']

i'm not going until august... unless i have to make a quick trip for house hunting. there's an interesting short sale right now but i can't get away

http://awp207556.las.fusionmls.com/AWPDetails.asp

Sure the air is dry so compared to other states where it hits 95 degrees with high humidity is worse then the 105 with very dry air but you have to remember most ppl dont live in vegas so if they are to choose any month to visit vegas why go there in july or august when u can go there any other month. Ive been to vegas just about every month of the year and sure since you drive everywhere its not too bad. But if ur a tourist and stay on the strip and ur walking with a packed crowd who is rubbing their sweat all over you and etc its not really on the top months to visit.. Just me though. Ive always preferred spring or fall the weather is perfect during that time

Stated 3000x....the heat here vastly overrated, not bad at all.

Dry heat right? Midwest guy here who went in late July for my anniversary and its brutal, outside of being poolside during the day I can't imagine dealing with 100+ degrees everyday but I also live in a climate where it's been below frezing since I don't when.