OT: CBD Oil Question

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got scammed with it, I feel.

I bought a decent amount of it. I called it quits.

I was taking 1 dropper full at night. Then 5, then 7. None of it worked. I could be taking 25 droppers and it be the same sham.

It's a unregulated product so you who knows what you're buying now, it's a Wild West cash grab for a lot of scammers. I found some CBD pills in Vegas that helped me with my shoulder pain and I've bought some stuff locally that's done nothing for me.

I bought most of it from a legit pharmacy selling “medical grade”.

It’s a reputable mom and pop pharmacy. I’d think they fully vet the lab before selling the product, no?

Get lab results with all you buy.

Reputable places always either or both have on site + send in mail.

Not sure about buying locally somewhere, as I've never sought to buy cbd in-person.

I had a hit from a 100% indica strain a few days ago, and that might be better for some people as far as pain, sleep, etc.

Indica weed strains are amazing for sleep!

But the thing about cbd and it's growing popularity is that most people don't want to deal with any highs of weed n so opt for that for medical benefits.

I like both, but have been clinging to more cbd options these days.

Although now I want some Northern Lights..

Does work. You just need to find the right dosage.

for months i tried every dosage from 10mg to 50mg (recommended is 16)

noise in my ears didn't magically go away, and neither did my gout

there are some benefits, but to me cbd is being sold like snake oil or a magic elixir that is gonna cure everything, totally untrue

for months i tried every dosage from 10mg to 50mg (recommended is 16)

noise in my ears didn't magically go away, and neither did my gout

there are some benefits, but to me cbd is being sold like snake oil or a magic elixir that is gonna cure everything, totally untrue

Mike, do you take allopurinol for gout? I had a few attacks, in my big toe, about 7-8 years ago. They put me on 300 mg’s nightly and haven’t had an attack. I don’t watch me diet.

do you need it to relax?

i was trying it for joint pain/tinnitus... has done close to nothing for either, except maybe letting me sleep a little better (that comes with some nasty dry mouth though)

did you use marijuana before? maybe there's some tolerance for me there so the lower level thc does nothing?

Yep. It definitely relaxes me and it also gives me a great night sleep. I could sleep for only five hours at night and I'll still wake up feeling like I slept for ten hours. It's crazy.

Yep. It definitely relaxes me and it also gives me a great night sleep. I could sleep for only five hours at night and I'll still wake up feeling like I slept for ten hours. It's crazy.

Dude, you confound me. First off you post a cpap machine. I don’t know. Maybe cuz you have sleep apnea or maybe the cool kids rock cpap masks.

Anyway, your body knows how much sleep you get. Five hours isn’t healthy no matter how many Scooby snacks you take or how you feel.

Mike, do you take allopurinol for gout? I had a few attacks, in my big toe, about 7-8 years ago. They put me on 300 mg’s nightly and haven’t had an attack. I don’t watch me diet.

Had a doctor friend turn me on to that years ago....rarely any gout since....and if I get even a hint of an attack always have the steroid Presidone on hand....it's like an almost instant gout killer 

Had a doctor friend turn me on to that years ago....rarely any gout since....and if I get even a hint of an attack always have the steroid Presidone on hand....it's like an almost instant gout killer

I thought I had the onset of an attack a few years ago and took colcrys or however you spell it and it worked. I don’t have any left since they were so old.

Every now and then I like to read the gout subforum on reddit.