Results Posted: Betmania march madness--BOYS and their TOYS

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

This contest requires a $250 deposit. Remember Betmania is OUR PAL!

The deposit window is from today until March 16th Please don't ask for an extension.

The contest will take place in a PPH provider called

They are allowing TGF to use their software at no cost. (THANK YOU)

Once I have a list of all who have deposited, I will go in and create an account for each of you and PM you the info to log in.

The contest will be 30 picks total. NO MORE. NO LESS

You can only make 2 types of wagers. Full game totals-Full game spreads-. (no halfs or live) You may only bet NCAA 64 tournament games. All wagers are to win $100

So if you bet a game that is -115 it would be $115 risk to win $100.

Each account will start with a balance of $3000. if your balance falls to the point where you can no longer wager, your are done.

After the final game the prizes will be awarded in the order of account balances.

In the case of a TB the person with the most consecutive wins, will win. (very doubtful we have a tie)

1st place Riviera RC RIV-T40CR Riviera RC 32 inch Shuttle Cam 2. 4GHz with Gryo, Servo & HD & $500 FP with 8 times roll

th?id=HN.607987384696245332&pid=15.1&P=0

2nd place Redcat Racing VOLCANOEP-94111-BS-24 Volcano EPX 1-10 Scale Electric Monster Truck $350 free play with 8 times roll

th?id=HN.607997623905945181&pid=15.1&P=0

3rd placeNKOK 32" Remote-Control Predator 1 Racing Boat, 27MHz + $250 FP with 8 times roll

th?id=HN.608008799408818217&pid=15.1&P=0

4th place $250 FP with 8 times roll

5th place $150 FP with 8 times roll

I will probably participate, but I have to admit that these prizes are not very exciting to me and I have kids! The freeplays are nice though, so I will probably still play. Maybe there wont be much competition and that is usually my only chance.

I do like the prizes in all of the other contests though, so I understand that you have to please everyone

what kind of bonus do you get for $250?

A phone call from me asking you to send $300 and will cover the fees ;) and if you win, I might record a short video and post it here congratulating you or anyone who wins.

Just messing, contact me via PM and I will let you know what I can do on those $250.

A phone call from me asking you to send $300 and will cover the fees ;) and if you win, I might record a short video and post it here congratulating you or anyone who wins.

Just messing, contact me via PM and I will let you know what I can do on those $250.

that's too much work