Are we sure McIrish isn't a woman?

Guest boatboatboat

Yeah somewhere in there WVU was accused of being part of the "team", LOL, another attempt to keep from paying the player.

Think they might have even threatened him over the phone. Dared him to come to CR.

He knew more of the logistics of what happened than all of us, he understands the game better. Fishhead as well.

It was just clear that the guys that knew the least and had the most to gain were not going to budge (Wilheim and Boat).

And as you see Boat still won't admit to this day to being wrong even though he gave the victim some of his own money. Yeah right.

I said last week he won't ever do it, he'll never admit to being wrong. Bad trait for someone who lacks basic common sense.

In the end Boat is either grossly incompetent on these matters and/or an absolute fraud. That's the only two options, sorry.

Guest boatboatboat

Pat you do understand that the first time I ever spoke to anyone from the RX or EZ in ANY fashion was 10 days prior to the trip.

Right?

Which was what? 3 mths after they told Cory to go pound Sand.

You seem to painting a picture that I was somehow evolved in the decision making process.

you won't give a straight answer, yet you "know" he cheated? I suppose you also "know" that we were working together? As I have said 4 years ago, your information is bad. You don't know shit. But as Seanie would say, I ain't mad at ya.

Why wouldn't you jump on this Boat? If I was taking heat you couldn't keep me from responding. Instead you gave him a flippant response.

Speaks volumes. You know he didn't cheat the software, he got lucky.

Not sure how he cheated, I'm just sure enough that my book pals should keep his 50k......

Oh and send me to Costa Rica with the proceeds!

My work is done here, by now everyone has the general idea. Truth is the details, the actual day to day efforts, the facts as the evolved make him look worse.

They really do. You see then the DESPERATION involved in stealing this money. Nice hire for the site, at least he does "contests" for the books, LOL.

And we move on.

Boat is getting destroyed here....keep waiting for him to deny something, but he is just deflecting. Almost can't believe this shit. Gotta go back to SBR to take a shower and clean up.

cleaning up by going to sbr? they were dirtier than anyone in the whole ordeal... ruled on the side of cory when it was against ezstreet (non-sponsor) but then ruled against cory when it was heritage (sponsor)

Go back and read Pat's 100s of posts in this thread and others lol.

Why are you using Pat McIrish as some authority? Do you frequently listen to people who have stiffed nearly a quarter million dollars? My goodness. Do you think the 100's of threads across forumville, specifically the one I bumped, are a big lie? Do you think everyone was just out to get McIrish so they made that up?

Just because the guy types a lot does not make him smart. Does not make him knowledgeable. And it certainly doesn't make him trustworthy.

If you want to read some points of view that are accurate read WVU and Joey's opinions on the topic at hand. Listening to a deadbeat like McIrish is not the answer. His commentary is not admissible.

Guest boatboatboat
Pat you do understand that the first time I ever spoke to anyone from the RX or EZ in ANY fashion was 10 days prior to the trip.

Right?

Which was what? 3 mths after they told Cory to go pound Sand.

You seem to painting a picture that I was somehow evolved in the decision making process.

any thoughts?

or was I working behind the scenes, and new the 2 or was it 3? people slated to go would at the last min decline.

What's next, Erick Lundgren is going to chime into the thread with his views on who has integrity and who doesn't? Maybe Lundgren can chime in and blast Tuck for running off with Fantasy Football money?

After all, if we have to listen to McIrish play moral police we might as well add Lundgren to the force as well - McIrish can be the captain, and Lundgren can play his chief officer.

Guest boatboatboat

I just got a VERY interesting PM

It basically said this

Cory found a way to beat the man because the man made an error.

You found a way to get a trip out of them stiffing Cory.

The same guys that think its ok for Cory to work a loop hole are bashing you for working a loop hole.

that's the cliff notes version. I found it an interesting take.

pat honest question

Cory didn't get paid by EZ

What % of the roll in that do you feel I played?

In other words, if boatboatboat had never posted in his life, what would have changed for Cory

Doesn't really matter............... but to read your post it sounds like you feel that I somehow influenced the outcome.

So if I had never posted what Cory's chances of being paid gone up?

like I said, doesn't matter, but maybe its something NEW we can argue about. This other stuff has gotten stale

Very good chance he doesn't get paid anyway, I fully admit that. It's what made your insistence on getting in the middle of it and staying there throughout so puzzling.

You didn't even understand the game, I doubt you do today.

Did you notice other mods stayed FAR away from it? Where was Dante? There was a reason for it Boat, it was outright theft! You made a point to endorse it, shout down everyone else that disagreed and then partied on those same funds.

No, can't say you're responsible 100% for the theft but you made it clear you agreed with it. At minimum it's a legit reason to question your judgement.

Also, another person as vocal as you were might have made it easier for the book to do the wrong thing. Nobody was close to you in effort other than the head mod, he was paid to do so.

You got paid later of course. Would have been great to see someone from the RX stand up and speak up for what was right.

The problem in my eyes is even with all the data presented, you weren't/aren't smart enough to get it right, or you knew better and did it for nefarious reasons.

Not sure which is worse.

Pat or anyone.

I dont understand the logistics of random number on line video poker and the software EZstreet had.. sure on line with a few books Ive played a few hands video poker here and there.

How did Corey actually win? was he playing fast and hard and long with not breaks, a version of software or game that actually had a small +EV if you knew what you were doing? ie programmed wrong by EZ or thier software provider. if so how did he know it performed that way? did somebody on the inside alert him?

was the game an obvious small +EV to anyone with half a brain on video poker and poker jackpots???

did he play fast, hard, and long on some sort of good streak where he happened to catch lightening in a bottle with a couple Royals and just kept pounding away? won on a -EV machine like some small % of people obviously do.

did he in a clever manner trick the software or the game to generate a +EV and played for hours doing it?

does the book think that he used a BOT to somehow turn their normal -EV game they love people to play anytime day or night into a +EV game that over time prints money for the player?

Guest boatboatboat

The problem in my eyes is even with all the data presented,

And as much as it pains you, I was shown/told/explained something that I don't believe you were. My thoughts after that are what I now base my thoughts on.

We all form our opinions from the info we have at our disposal. I respect that you have done that concerning this matter. I too have done that.

Guest boatboatboat

No that's the truyth pat

EZ announced Cory wouldn't get paid.

EZ said we will have a contest to give the $ away.

about ??? 3 mths latter Murphy bright it up since EZ hadn't done so

A thread was started where posters could vote who to send. if you wanted in, you posted

about 6 maybe 8 did. I VOTED for someone else (didnt even vote for myself) posted so in the thread

RX was sending 3

about 3 weeks or so before trip #3 dropped out............so a new guy stepped in

about 10 days?maybe 2 weeks (not long) the new # 3 dropped out

I was 6th in a 6 man race to go

I got a PM to call Will

I did, and he said will you go I need an ANSWWER in 2 days because if you didnt we need to find someone

First I ever spoke to Will and had never played at EZ prior to that.

I am sure the original vote thread is at the RX if you care to dig it up.

But for you to paint a picture that I was somehow evolved in the choice for him to not get paid, or that I had ANY say or even talked about with anyone outside of post on the boards is false.

Try3, WVU would probably be better suited to answer that. From my best recollection....

No, he didn't rig the RNG or whatever was involved, he got lucky.

First they said it was a bot and they wouldn't pay. That proved to be crap. Then all kinds of scamming accusations and so on. Etc etc...

Eventually they settled on it was mathematically impossible to hit 3 royals in the time that he did.

They brought in a math genius who demanded to stay anonymous, LOL, and he tried to back it up but he got exposed.

When the hands were brought out it was determined that it wasn't even close to being an impossible event. At best improbable.

Also Cory made a huge number of deposits. Not like he sent one in and started winning all this money. No offense if he's reading but he's a degenerate, he played a huge number of hands.

He ran off one lucky patch and wanted to get paid, that's when EZ started all these different investigations to find a reason not to pay him.

This is close but ask WVU for more clarity, he might recall the details better.

And as much as it pains you, I was shown/told/explained something that I don't believe you were. My thoughts after that are what I now base my thoughts on.

We all form our opinions from the info we have at our disposal. I respect that you have done that concerning this matter. I too have done that.

Okay Boat, got to get some action in anyway. Think we've ran this into the ground.......

But that 10 day thing you just stated is an absolute farce!

yeah

lucky

over

and over

and over

th?id=HN.608041265061038782&pid=15.1&P=0

and than his MOM got lucky

Your lack of statistical understanding has betrayed you in the Cory situation.

Given the sample size that was presented, it is incredibly possible that he was simply lucky over that period of time. Likely? No, but being lucky implies a lesser likelihood of occurrence - hence the word, lucky.

Guest boatboatboat

Okay Boat, got to get some action in anyway. Think we've ran this into the ground.......

But that 10 day thing you just stated is an absolute farce!

Pat its not

My wife was at work she teaches.

making up the dates

Plane left July 1st, it was like June 15th?? I called the school to ask her to see if I could go to Costa Rica............ she was like WTF?? why do I have to tell you now. I explained I had 2 days or so cuz the trip was in a 2 weeks

yea I may be a off a few days but not much

I was #6 in a 6 man race were 3 went

You are painting some picture I was in the back room helping them decide.

the choice not to pay cory was made 3 mths prior.