Are we sure McIrish isn't a woman?

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Yea

Pat proved i worked for the rx. Proved i was in 9n seeing cory didn't get paid. Showed i was planned to go on trip mths before

It was amazing joe

Oh wait..... he didnt show any of that. In fact just the opposite.

Yea

Buried

I did a lot of staking at Part Time Poker, if a horse rolled me I would report it to admin and they would add DNS(do not stake) to their profile and avatar. The horse would have to make an appeal and explain what happened and payback (95% kept the dns status and people staked at own risk). if they didn't we would get names and address. I required names and addresses from the horses that I had a lot of money invested. If they fucked up the whole forum knew about it. I don't see a problem outing scum and warning people about it.

For the people thinking outing people will keep them from paying back, your wrong, if they were going to payback they will. It happened a lot at ptp

My memory isn't very good but I was a huge part of PTP back when it first opened and then for the next few years. I actually got paid to post which was a once in a lifetime experience for me. I also ripped gg and mansion. Anyways, your name sounds familiar and I am hoping we had a good relationship over there. I never asked for or received a stake so I know we can't be on bad terms :cheers

:scratch

He certainly acts like one.

I guess Pat doesn't agree with this anymore:

For 6 months this has been an explosive start.

I'm not an EOG or Kelly hater, but to try and knock the way this place has started is a little silly.

Perhaps other than Peeps place, and that had an interesting dynamic behind it, this has been one of the best starts I've seen.

Guarantees it will continue? Of course not. But at this point we can only judge where they are right now, it's been a more than solid start by any kind of analysis.

Next question please....

:hat :hat

:btj

Pat check in. We're worried about you buddy.

You keep running around forum to forum blasting George because you got into an argument with Boat. It's hilarious to watch you melt down.

Also, you keep calling me the biggest BS'er on the forums. Pat, can you point to some BS I spew? I'd love to hear about it. I have lied before - as I admitted - but you continue to say I BS. Can you show me one example? Maybe we can get a wager going that you can stiff me on in regards to my supposed BS. We miss you Pat. Come back you little psychopath.

• 1 year later...