Who will be in Vegas the first week of MM?

Brayden11

I wasn't planning on it. I'm still trying to recover from all the funds I lost in the last trip, but I might be able to make a quick trip up there since I'm so close.

IrishLuck and Meatman. Come on fellow baldy, be my wing man in Vegas.

What other posters have you met, Brayden? I need references, pal.

I wasn't planning on it. I'm still trying to recover from all the funds I lost in the last trip, but I might be able to make a quick trip up there since I'm so close.

All kidding aside...I did attend the KGB dinner last MM. Do you have any money I can borrow?

What other posters have you met, Brayden? I need references, pal.

Never to be heard from again....he was face down on his plate of crab legs or whatever they were......

I missed the before happy hour prior to the dinner otherwise I might have joined KGB buddy face down on the dinner table. I think KGB had trouble making it back to his hotel...it was good time and it wasn't awkward as I imagined it would be. It was nice to finally meet you VD. Hope all is well.

Never to be heard from again....he was face down on his plate of crab legs or whatever they were......

I missed the before happy hour prior to the dinner otherwise I might have joined KGB buddy face down on the dinner table. I think KGB had trouble making it back to his hotel...it was good time and it wasn't awkward as I imagined it would be. It was nice to finally meet you VD. Hope all is well.

Yup that dinner was probably the best forumville event I went to. Everyone there was well mannered and polite. I was shocked to be honest. Tremendous meal with a tremendous group of guys.

Kinger , you should definitely meet fellow shinehead Brayden. I Sat near him at dinner and we had a great time taking shots at Brock with chitownjoe sitting between us.

Teddy passed out on the front grass at the Excalibur after that dinner.

Yup that dinner was probably the best forumville event I went to. Everyone there was well mannered and polite. I was shocked to be honest. Tremendous meal with a tremendous group of guys.

Kinger , you should definitely meet fellow shinehead Brayden. I Sat near him at dinner and we had a great time taking shots at Brock with chitownjoe sitting between us.

Teddy passed out on the front grass at the Excalibur after that dinner.

JBD. Are you there the first week of MM? I agree with the above. Very good meal and a good time. I thought it would be degenfest but lot a nice people in attendance. I expected JBD to be a fat guy because of the name...