Brutal withdraw fees

ChicagoReallySucks

A great deal of truth in your post. 5 dimes is a very good books imo

But with that being said if looking for quick easy ways to pick up extra bankroll to work with,its hard to beat the contest books we have here. be it getting free plays, silver coins, Walmart cards, food shipped to your home, remote control toys, trips to vegas. THAT STUFF ALL ADDS UP PRETTY QUICK.

5dimes sucks and tony is an asshole... like usual there is no truth to po69's rant. yeah ok 90% of all bets are through 5dimes :laugh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I think he meant 90% of his bets (PO69's)

Tony can be rough to deal with for sure.

He lets you know he is in charge and makes the rules. no doubt about that.

But he has carved out a huge block of players, and for the most part they seem pretty happy with playing there.

Book is youwager

Well no wonder why the fees are so high!!! Who still plays at that piece of shit book anyway??? They don't want you to request that payout. The probably expected him to just keep the money in his account at not get the payout.

boatboatboat, I never said that the books around here are not worth depositing. I don't get a bonus at 5dimes when I deposit other than they usual rewards programs. That helps out, but it certainly isn't a bonus. They do have the best contest on the internet everyday for free though (well you have to be active to win the big prizes, but everyone is anyway).

With the prizes in the contest, that offsets the limits and withdrawal fees from the books that sponsor the contests on this site.

But this guy comes on the site bitching about a book that most people stopped playing at like 8 years ago!

Well no wonder why the fees are so high!!! Who still plays at that piece of shit book anyway??? They don't want you to request that payout. The probably expected him to just keep the money in his account at not get the payout.

boatboatboat, I never said that the books around here are not worth depositing. I don't get a bonus at 5dimes when I deposit other than they usual rewards programs. That helps out, but it certainly isn't a bonus. They do have the best contest on the internet everyday for free though (well you have to be active to win the big prizes, but everyone is anyway).

With the prizes in the contest, that offsets the limits and withdrawal fees from the books that sponsor the contests on this site.

But this guy comes on the site bitching about a book that most people stopped playing at like 8 years ago!

why would you quit playing at youwager 8 years ago? you could've just left a 200 balance in for the last 8 years, made no bets, and collected about $5000 worth of calendar freeplays

Guest boatboatboat

I feel his pain.

Paying 10.5% is a ton

A TON

The processor made out on this deal quite well. The book simply passed along what they had to pay.

When you move small amounts of money it cost a lot from a % stand point.

Moving money is expensive, books wish there were no fees that they or the player had to pay.

He may want to consider playing with a book that allows a free withdraw as part of its rewards program for playing with them.

why would you quit playing at youwager 8 years ago? you could've just left a 200 balance in for the last 8 years, made no bets, and collected about $5000 worth of calendar freeplays

freeplays don't matter when you cant get paid. Do you actually think that they would have given someone free plays that never makes a bet for a year or 8 years??

When is the last time that youwager gave you a payout?? This book has had plenty of problems with payouts over the years. That is the main reason why I stopped playing at them. I know one thing, any book that will give a player $5000 in free plays for not even betting wont be around that long if they are actually making payouts

freeplays don't matter when you cant get paid. Do you actually think that they would have given someone free plays that never makes a bet for a year or 8 years??

When is the last time that youwager gave you a payout?? This book has had plenty of problems with payouts over the years. That is the main reason why I stopped playing at them. I know one thing, any book that will give a player $5000 in free plays for not even betting wont be around that long if they are actually making payouts

they've given me over 4000 of payouts the last few years, and i never made a deposit...other than maybe to get scratch card/oogb magazine freeplays... won 2500 on the football contests and the rest from freeplay winnings

won't be around that long? HAHAHA they've been around forever and will continue to be, youwager is A+ book in every sense of the word

they've given me over 4000 of payouts the last few years, and i never made a deposit... won 2500 on the football contests and the rest from freeplay winnings

won't be around that long? HAHAHA they've been around forever and will continue to be, youwager is A+ book in every sense of the word

This. In fact I can't remember when the last time I sent them a deposit.

And I pretty damn sure that hrwager sends out moneygrams for more than $700 at a time as well. But you have to call them when you make your payout. Don't do the shit via chat or online, just pick up the phone and call.

But that is why I don't play at betonline or americasbookie very much as well. And if that is the REAL LIMIT at hrwager, then I certainly wouldn't deposit too much there either. That is why 90% of wagering online occurs at 5dimes. They don't limit your max bet to your deposit. I can easily deposit $250 today at 5dimes and win a 2 team parlay and then tomorrow bet a $750 parlay. Then the next day I can wager $1000 or $1500 straight bets. So if I have a high balance at any book, it had better be at 5dimes

If you have a clue 5 dimes limits your bets regardless of deposit size.

CC fees are terrible. It's anywhere from 8 to 11% and they hold an additional 10% for 6 months. You collect the funds 2 to 4 weeks in rears and then to too it off some of these shady processors take off in the middle of the night and you lost 3 weeks worth of cc deposits plus 10% of all transactions placed in the past 6 months.

When I had a floor covering store many years ago I paid 1.8% if I scanned the card and 2.2% if I manually punched in the numbers. I was a pretty small operation

Last year I paid:

4.01% to process credit cards. I bet most businesses wish they didn't have to accept CC's. It was well over 50k in fees for just processing CC's.

Last year I paid:

4.01% to process credit cards. I bet most businesses wish they didn't have to accept CC's. It was well over 50k in fees for just processing CC's.

wow, the costs have gone up. I always thought they were high before. Like your restaurant most people pay for floor covering with credit cards. My store did about 70-80k in credit card sales per month so I thought giving those guys $1500 monthly was a rip off. You guys must have to pay much more