Chick-fil-A is now the 3rd-largest restaurant chain in America, and McDonald's and Starbucks should be terrified

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest franchises I ever experienced was in the late 90s when I visited Miami Beach/South Beach, and two Burger Kings were about three or four blocks away from each other.

You must not be including Starbucks.They have them directly across the street from each other in parts of Vancouver

This.

Add in their self-righteous posturing as a turn off, and I buy cheap chicken sammiches from Burger King, or make my own.

What posturing? They do none of that, yes they're closed on sundays but they dont promote it. The self righteous posturing is from the haters on the left.

The closest franchises I ever experienced was in the late 90s when I visited Miami Beach/South Beach, and two Burger Kings were about three or four blocks away from each other.

before they closed a bunch of subway restaurants, there were 7 of them within 2 miles of me

there are still 5 subway, 4 walgreens, and 5 of the same grocery store within a couple miles, stupid

https://www.google.com/maps/search/subway/@43.0786786,-88.0654552,14z

Michigan only has 12 chik-fil-a’s.

Had a sample of a good Founder's gose today for lunch.  Liked it so I bought a 32 oz can of draft they sealed up and I took home.

I failed to ask how much it was before I pulled the trigger on ordering it to go.  

$40.   :laugh

That cost more than the lunch for 3 I paid for.. 

Had a sample of a good Founder's gose today for lunch. Liked it so I bought a 32 oz can of draft they sealed up and I took home.

I failed to ask how much it was before I pulled the trigger on ordering it to go.

$40. :laugh

Geez, sounds like you got ripped off badly.

Had a sample of a good Founder's gose today for lunch. Liked it so I bought a 32 oz can of draft they sealed up and I took home.

$40. :laugh

The watermelon gose? They are expensive but I would have thought $20 for a 32 oz can.

Mas Agave.  I guess it's a one time seasonal brew.  

$13 for a 12 oz glass in the restaurant.  

It's good.  But I would have never spent that if I would have known.  Unreal man. 

I've seen that at the bar for $6.50/8oz.  Not sure what a crowler costs.