ATTN JOEY

Brock Landers

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just past Witty's we rowed out about 200 yards and set some traps.

3 guys 1 chick we all got 4 tossed some back.

Im just learning but its a lot of fun.

Think they just bring me to row the boat.

Certain times of the year,around Christmas that area gets a very low tide at night.We use to go out in waders and catch crabs stuck in tidal pools.As many as we wanted limit wise of course.Been too busy last few years but walking up those stairs in wet waders carrying buckets of crabs was a work out

Certain times of the year,around Christmas that area gets a very low tide at night.We use to go out in waders and catch crabs stuck in tidal pools.As many as we wanted limit wise of course.Been too busy last few years but walking up those stairs in wet waders carrying buckets of crabs was a work out

That trail to the beach is tough if you carryin shit

My wife just load up a 70l pack and say here Billy carry this

Feel like a fukkin Sherpa

You talking TAGCK or Garaje? At Garaje they have something called a Zapato that's basically a burrito. I'm eating there for sure.

Just not sure about TAGCK as on option for a lunch sandwich or not. Seems to get good reviews.

Sorry was talking about garaje. If you've had one of those in San Diego, then it's nothing special