ATTN RONALD

Brock Landers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally, someone agrees with me about what it takes to be a real man

He's speaking of social media.  Which I 100% agree with.  Attention whore gossip circle trash is what it is.  Pass. 

I know you know your stance on texting is completely out there and hardly anyone between the ages of 21-50 would agree with you. I'd say 98% of American males in that age group think it's perfectly normal.  Texting is just a fast form of communication.  Less personal as well. 

I agree again with Peavy that it's much better than calling someone.  Call someone to chat?  Like another dude?  Calling your mom or a family member to catch up is one thing.  Or maybe an old friend who lives across the country that you haven't seen in years.  But to just call a buddy and chat?  Now that's almost as g ay as a 40 year old male attending an Arianna Grande concert. 

He's speaking of social media.  Which I 100% agree with.  Attention whore gossip circle trash is what it is.  Pass. 

I know you know your stance on texting is completely out there and hardly anyone between the ages of 21-50 would agree with you. I'd say 98% of American males in that age group think it's perfectly normal.  Texting is just a fast form of communication.  Less personal as well. 

I agree again with Peavy that it's much better than calling someone.  Call someone to chat?  Like another dude?  Calling your mom or a family member to catch up is one thing.  Or maybe an old friend who lives across the country that you haven't seen in years.  But to just call a buddy and chat?  Now that's almost as g ay as a 40 year old male attending an Arianna Grande concert. 

agree both of those things are gay

not sure why you and jbd think i attend ariana grande concerts, she's terrible except when she was laughing at the fake manchester attacks at her concert

I think we've established that those that think texting is weird, are weird.  You are in like a 2% minority.  Keep up Mike! 

i certainly don't see any grown ass men at the health club or country club texting each other, no way is that number accurate

it's ok diabler we all still like you even though you've got some fucked up views and probably need some kind of therapy

i certainly don't see any grown ass men at the health club or country club texting each other, no way is that number accurate

Well I don't text when I work out either.  It's a down time thing when you have a moment to respond to someone.  

Trust me Michael.  You are in the VAST minority of adult males between the ages of 21-50 that think texting is weird.