Is anyone else getting a bunch of calls from books and touts?

KingRevolver

i get furious when the salesman calling wants to tell me who plays today " "hey,you know we've got Alabama and West Virginia playing today" ...NO SHIT!! ITS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR 5 YEARS I DONT NEED SOMEONE TELLING ME ABOUT IT IN BROKEN ENGLISH BEFORE IVE EVEN HAD MY COFFEE

i get furious when the salesman calling wants to tell me who plays today " "hey' date='you know we've got Alabama and West Virginia playing today" ...NO SHIT!! ITS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR 5 YEARS I DONT NEED SOMEONE TELLING ME ABOUT IT IN BROKEN ENGLISH BEFORE IVE EVEN HAD MY COFFEE[/quote']

lol

• 1 month later...
i get furious when the salesman calling wants to tell me who plays today " "hey' date='you know we've got Alabama and West Virginia playing today" ...NO SHIT!! ITS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR 5 YEARS I DONT NEED SOMEONE TELLING ME ABOUT IT IN BROKEN ENGLISH BEFORE IVE EVEN HAD MY COFFEE[/quote']

:lol Cuonzo...............get emails but no calls no need to give your real phone # to books