fuk phil steele and his shit magazine

sleepy

magazine totally sucks filled with stupid shit like how a teams offensive line was 8 years ago and way the fukk overpriced

all of the info can be found at other places for free

when he had his podcast the entirety of the show was one ass kisser after another and endless plugs for his shit magazine

just had to unfollow the Person who inserts genitals into their mouth on twitter because all his tweets were retweets from some ass clown that bought his shit magazine and tweeted him a picture of it

i would go head ups with him a capping contest for any amount

and when he did team previews just like moldy every season wins recommendation was an over because he could never say anything bad about a program for fear of getting access cut off

brock swears by this thing and claims it made him turn the corner in 2007 and become a winning gambler. fast forward 12 years and brock is driving a truck for 36k a year and on his third bankruptcy.

Its my BIBLE!! His picks aren't what I look for!! Hes like any other tout who will go under 50%. I look for returning players, power ratings, schedule and make my own line from them. IM off to Vegas next month to bet my O/U college wins. Later, still got a lot of handicapping I have to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Imo its a great tool.

Very easy to access info preseason such as

How many starts has the starting left tackle at kent state had?

Which teams brought in new coordinators and how have those coaches teams performed prior

Which teams had a skill ppstoon transfer come to them

Might a team dramatically underperformed the prior year due to preseason or early season injuries to multiple key players who are now resturning.

Yes all the info in the PS magazine can be found else where.

But to me. Easier to pay the 20 bucks, and have all 130 div 1 teams info at my finger tips.

The magazine is all about stats/info.

Dont buy it for picks.

Picks are for kids