UF-Miami total

Ts179

UF program in shambles, The U rebuilding.  Under if anything

Reading about it tonight. UF returns a great defense, a starting quarterback and some promising wide outs

Miami returns very little, no quarterback and lost a lot of defense to the draft. Im thinking UF -7.5 is a great spot neutral field not far from campus.

looking at Miami yes pound that under. only for sure win is bethune-cookman

ACC is going to be horrendously terrible next year.

For Miami, I'd say BCU, GA Tech, Louisville, Florida International, and Central Michigan are near locks for them to win. They will be favored against Virginia, Virginia Tech, Pitt, Duke, and UNC. Probably a coin flip to slight dog against Florida St., but that program is in shambles right now until they clean house.

Miami's schedule set up well for them this year with UVA and VT at home.

Not seeing the confidence in betting Miami Under win total. The way I see, they have 5 games they are near locks to win, 3 games on the road against teams they are much better than in Pitt, Duke, and UNC, 2 games at home against near equal talent in UVA and VT, 1 game on the road against FL St. who is a mess right now, and a likely loss to Florida, plus a likely bowl game

If it does go under, I think it barely will.

What’s the FSU total? The local “experts” are burying this Taggert guy so I know he’s gonna turn it around.

They’ll get to 7. Plenty of question marks on the offensive line to know if they can get to 8-9.

By far the most upside as usual within the conference outside of Clemson, but the offensive line will have to go from worst of all time to average in order to compete at high level.

Watch out for Marvin Wilson DT #21. Gonna be an anchor on defense and get drafted first round after this year.

• 1 month later...

I took Mia +7.5 and a little money line. UF is a mess. Players getting arrested, o line questionable, Franks highly suspect. They’ve lost two cornerbacks in the last week and a half. In fact, I haven’t heard one positive thing out of Gainesville all off-season.

thats all true but miami just lost a ton off their roster from last year