Goddamn Chipotle is good

ChicagoReallySucks

Guest boatboatboat

Profit margins at Chipotle are outstanding

#'s twice industry standards.

They have done an outstanding job of positioning themselves in such a manor that it allows them to charge double what a burger place does and deliver product that cost less to produce.

Hot head burritos is something to look into to if you ever felt you wanted to take a stab at owning a franchise food place.

Profit margins at Chipotle are outstanding

#'s twice industry standards.

They have done an outstanding job of positioning themselves in such a manor that it allows them to charge double what a burger place does and deliver product that cost less to produce.

Hot head burritos is something to look into to if you ever felt you wanted to take a stab at owning a franchise food place.

that sounds like a franchise sales pitch! which is usually more fluff than truth... mcdonald's net profit margin is twice as high as chipotle, and gross profit margin is way ahead also

chipotle gross profit margin 11.3%

mcdonald's gross profit margin 16.70%

either way mcdonald's is much higher... the only reason some of chipotle's numbers are skewed (which they probably advertise to new franchises) is because they include the 125k or so franchise fee as revenue. and then they say "look our food costs are only 35%" :laugh

http://news.mcdonalds.com/Corporate/Press-Releases/Financial-Release?xmlreleaseid=123060

http://ir.chipotle.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=194775&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2013178

• 11 months later...

Profit margins at Chipotle are outstanding#'s twice industry standards.They have done an outstanding job of positioning themselves in such a manor that it allows them to charge double what a burger place does and deliver product that cost less to produce.Hot head burritos is something to look into to if you ever felt you wanted to take a stab at owning a franchise food place.

they have a very simple menu. A menu that makes it really hard for the employee to fuck up your order, you basically choose what meat you want and whether you want it in a burrito , taco, quesidilla , or open face burrito. They dont even have cheese dip or sell any desserts.

For some reason though Chipotle has been known to cause explosive liquid shits

i told myself i am never going back there

last time i ate there was shitting for 3 hours about 20 minutes after leaving, stuff is poison and the employees probably dont wash their hands

I ate there several times last year and I witnessed an employee rub his crotch with his bare hand.