Ho ho ho, 4 wins in a row...Feeling so good I’ll post play #5 here...

The Terminator

I’ve BROKEN the curse with 4 straight wins

Despite this place being cursed by a bunch of freaks and losers, I believe I’ve TERMINATED the curse by pure sports betting skill the likes of which this forum has never seen.

So with that said, I’ll post play #5 for you AIDS RIDDEN BROKEDICKS

Cubs ML +103

$101 to win $105

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/676d544Mm45YUxuUlRlQzcrTEdXSHR0TVdsUT09/r/257884/

how can you be excited about gambling when you are down so much?

winning this bet isn't even going to dent the life time damage

I’m up lifetime, way up. I’m way up this year lol. You’re a ratard

Guy thinks a 2 week losing stretch of small wagers negates a year or even a lifetime of winning. Just another AIDS infested cuck

Son, a few things that we need to get straight yet again....

First off, do not EVER back-sass a seasoned, veteran poster like Rdalert447.  Ever.  You are still sprouting pubes so I'll let it slip this once.  But don't do it again.

Secondly, non-posted plays don't count.  Here at TGF, that type of activity is not talked about ever, and it certainly does not provide any type of credibility whatsoever.  If you think 4 lil simple micro wins in a row will make your 2.89" pathetic erect pecker grow a shade larger by doing so, you are sadly mistaken.  Get that shit the fuck out of here, come back when you learn some respect, and in the meantime get your fucking ass back upstairs and stay put until mom says otherwise.

First off, do not EVER back-sass a seasoned, veteran poster like Rdalert447. Ever. You are still sprouting pubes so I'll let it slip this once. But don't do it again.

Secondly, non-posted plays don't count. Here at TGF, that type of activity is not talked about ever, and it certainly does not provide any type of credibility whatsoever. If you think 4 lil simple micro wins in a row will make your 2.89" pathetic erect pecker grow a shade larger by doing so, you are sadly mistaken. Get that shit the fuck out of here, come back when you learn some respect, and in the meantime get your fucking ass back upstairs and stay put until mom says otherwise.

Confirmed.

how can you be excited about gambling when you are down so much?

winning this bet isn't even going to dent the life time damage

yep. the henry hill tracker was started in februrary. he went 12-23-2 and that was his good stretch. after a hiatus he came back and has been batting .300 if hes lucky

First off, do not EVER back-sass a seasoned, veteran poster like Rdalert447. Ever. You are still sprouting pubes so I'll let it slip this once. But don't do it again.

Secondly, non-posted plays don't count. Here at TGF, that type of activity is not talked about ever, and it certainly does not provide any type of credibility whatsoever. If you think 4 lil simple micro wins in a row will make your 2.89" pathetic erect pecker grow a shade larger by doing so, you are sadly mistaken. Get that shit the fuck out of here, come back when you learn some respect, and in the meantime get your fucking ass back upstairs and stay put until mom says otherwise.

Nah

Now go suck a dick